About the Community
Just south of Tampa, in Wimauma, on the outskirts of Sun City Center, Ruskin, and Apollo Beach, the beautiful, gated Sereno community is nearly sold out. Enjoy resort-style amenities including golf cart pathways, community swimming pool with cabanas, walking trails, tennis and pickleball courts, plus an on-site dog park. All residents receive UltraFi internet access, the fastest WiFi around.
What Life's Like
The perfect balance of activity and leisure is waiting for you at Sereno. Hit the courts and take in a rousing game of pickleball, or swim laps in the private community pool. You can even bring your four-legged friend out for a run in the dog park.Request Info
- Almost Sold Out
- 1 & 2-Story Homes with 2-Car Garages From 1,674-2,000 S.F.
- No CDD Debt | Private Community Pool and Cabana
- ULTRAFi Access: Up to 1 Gigabit Wi-Fi Service Throughout Entire Community
- Gated Access at Entry
- Adjacent to Shopping, Schools & Easy Access to Major Thoroughfares
- Exclusive 10 Year Limited Structural Warranty Coverage
- Water and Preserve Views Available
- Excellent Energy Efficiency
- Children's Playground and Clubhouse
- Outdoor Kitchen for Events and Parties
- Golf Cart Pathways
- Dog Park
- Shuffleboard Courts
- Basketball Court
- Pickleball Courts
- Tennis Courts
About the Area
Just east of the Tampa Bay and Sun City Center, the Sereno community in southern Hillsborough County offers easy access to workplaces like the Amazon fulfillment office and the coastal shops in Apollo Beach. Sereno is along US 301 and nearby I-75, for a short drive to South Bay Hospital, and Gulf Coast beaches. Tampa International Airport is just 40 minutes away. Dine next door in Sun City Center or at Circles Restaurant in Apollo Beach, where you can sip drinks while watching the sunset.
The single-story Marina has an open kitchen, large Owner’s Suite with backyard views, and easy access to the outdoor living area.
The Canopy floor plan is known for its remarkable open kitchen, which features beautiful birch cabinetry and granite countertops. An interconnected café seating area provides space for casual everyday meals or a craft area. And when it’s time for relaxation, retreat to the spacious owner’s suite with large walk-in closet.
The Summerwood's open concept modern design features a large kitchen island overlooking the gathering room, making entertaining a breeze.
The two-story Summerwood Grand's open concept modern design features a second story loft with additional bedroom/bathroom combination, large kitchen island overlooking the gathering room, making entertaining a breeze.
MarinaSereno 16346 Treasure Point Drive, Wimauma, Florida 33598 Lot Number: 01008 (866) 236-7851
- Gorgeous pond home site
- Attic Storage Option w/ Pull Down Stairs
- Extended, Covered, Screened Lanai
- Deluxe laundry room finishes
- Tray ceiling accent in owner's suite
- CDD debt paid off!
SummerwoodSereno 16349 Treasure Point Drive, Wimauma, Florida 33598 Lot Number: 01106 (866) 236-7851
- Screened, covered lanai with pavers
- Upgraded laminate wood flooring
- Porcelain tile in wet areas
- Deluxe paint upgrade
- Premium carpet upgrade
- CDD debt paid off!
SummerwoodSereno 16334 Treasure Point Drive, Wimauma, Florida 33598 Lot Number: 01208 (866) 236-7851
- CDD DEBT PAID OFF IN FULL FOR LIFETIME
- "Move in Ready" & "Fly & Buy" incentives
- Oversized pie-shaped homesite on pond
- EXTENDED, screened in "L" shaped lanai
- Oversized, super shower with seat/ bench
- Enlarged 2car garage w/Golf Cart Storage
SummerwoodSereno 16350 Treasure Point Drive, Wimauma, Florida 33598 Lot Number: 00808 (866) 236-7851
- Covered & Pavered Lanai with PONDVIEW
- Inviting Bay Window Exterior
- Built-in Kitchen with Enlarged Island
- 3 bedrooms + Flex room & Dining area
- 'Spa-like' Walk-in Master Shower
- * Lifetime of CDD Debt Paid off! *
SummerwoodSereno 16355 Treasure Point Drive, Wimauma, Florida 33598 Lot Number: 00806 (866) 236-7851
- Beautiful 4 bedroom split floorplan Home
- 1-story with impressive arched entryway
- Covered Lanai overlooks private backyard
- Gutters & Shutters included
- CDD Debt Paid Off!
- Large, upgraded Kitchen
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Tampa Best for Professionals
According to the Tampa Bay Times, Tampa Bay lands on Forbes 2017 ranking of best places for young professionals.Read Article
HERS Index Score
The HERS Index Score is the one number that tells you how energy efficient a home really is. Watch the video for details.Watch Video
Top 10 Place for Homebuyers
CNBC's Diana Olick takes a look at the best markets for first-time homebuyers to get on the property ladder: Tampa tops the list.Watch Video
Healthiest Housing Markets
According to CNBC Online, Tampa tops the list of healthiest housing markets to purchase a new home in. See article for details.Read the Article
Zillow Ranks Tampa Top City
According to the Tampa Bay Business Journal, Zillow ranks Tampa amonth U.S. cities where people want to live.Read the Article
Tampa Ranked # 4 in 2017
According to Coastal Living Online, Tampa has been ranked # 4 in the hottest real estate markets nationwide for 2017.Read the Article
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Developed using quality control measures, the Centex Build Quality Experience is a step-by-step process that helps to ensure your home is built with a high level of quality down to the very last detail.
Buying New vs. Existing
When you buy a new home, you can rest assured knowing that things work, as they should. From energy-saving features to new appliances and fresh décor—it’s hard to beat move-in ready.
(4) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
What You've Dreamed
Build Quality Experience
See how our step-by-step build process uses strict quality control measures to ensure your home is built to last.Learn More
What to Know Before You Buy
Take the mystery out of mortgages with a collection of articles and a mortgage calculator that can help you with home financing.Learn More