The Oasis suits smaller families perfectly. This efficient layout provides three bedrooms as well as the convenience of a single-story design. Flex space off the foyer makes a great den or study, or it can serve as a fourth bedroom. The easy flow between the interconnected kitchen (with optional island), café area, and gathering room were designed with family life – and entertaining – in mind.
- $216,990 Starting From
- $1,568/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2162 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Oasis is a wonderfully versatile plan, suitable for smaller families, while still offering the flexibility to grow. The flex room off of the foyer can be an additional bedroom, office, or den. The kitchen features beautiful birch cabinetry and granite countertops, and opens to a large living area, making this home perfect for entertaining. And when it’s time to wind down, the spacious owner’s suite with large walk-in closet offers maximum comfort.Request Info
- Dual Sinks in Owner's Bathroom
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Vikrell® Shower Stall in Owner's Shower
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- Above-Slab Borate Treatment with Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System on the Perimeter of Home
- Coach Light per plan
- Concrete Driveways and Leadwalks
- Front Porch with Textured Concrete (per plan)
- Hurricane Shutters Included
- Patio with Brick Pavers (per plan)
- Schlage® Exterior Door Hardware
- Steel Raised Panel Garage Door with Automatic Opener and 2 Remotes
- Taexx® Built-In Pest Control Defense
- Whole-House Gutters
- 50-Gallon Hybrid Water Heater (per plan)
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell® Programmable Thermostat
- Low-E Dual Pane Vinyl Windows
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- HERS Score of 60
- 12” Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- Seagull Lighting® Package
- Shaw® Carpeting
- Sherwin Williams® Paint with 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Additional 4th Bedroom Option
- Den/Study Option
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36” Designer Birch Cabinets, with Crown Molding
- Granite Countertops
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel Ceramic Top Range
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel Microwave
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel Multi-Cycle Dishwasher
- Fungus Resistant Dimensional Fiberglass Shingle Roof with 30-Year Warranty
- USDA-100% Financing
- Concrete Block Construction
- Full-Wrap Cementitious Textured Exterior Finish
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Covered and/or Extended Lanai Option
- Irrigation System with St. Augustine in Front Yard and Non-irrigated Bahia in Rear Yard
- Lawn Maintenance Included
- Professionally Designed Landscaping Package
- Moen® Plumbing Fixtures
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms (per plan)
- Pre-Wired Telephone Outlets Category 5E (per plan)
- Pre-Wired TV Outlets RG6 (per plan)
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select an Upgrade Package for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Includes upgraded 3cm granite countertops in baths, 36"/42" cabinets and more.See More
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
Quick Move-In Homes
OasisBayridge 1629 CABBAGE KEY DRIVE, Ruskin, Florida 33570 Lot Number: 08901 (866) 217-0520
- Open FLoorplan!
- Super walk-in and tiled master shower!
- Upgraded 20" tile throughout!
- Extra Flex/Bonus Room!
- Double Sinks in the Secondary Bathroom!
- Granite in the kitchen and bathrooms!
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 5 Neighborhood(s) nearby .