Vanderbilt at the EstatesSeries: The Estates
Vanderbilt at the Estates
Vanderbilt encourages relaxed everyday living and effortless entertaining. The downstairs Owner’s Suite offers a respite from your day, the upstairs loft gives kids a place to hang out, and the versatile Pulte Planning Center® acts as a hub for family life. The open kitchen feeds into a formal dining area via a butler’s pantry, and the vaulted-ceiling gathering room is guaranteed to impress.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- 6 Panel Interior Doors
- Color choices for flooring, cabinetry, & countertops
- Moen® faucets in all baths & kitchen
- Phone outlet in kitchen and cable in the gathering room and owner's suite
- Pull down attic stairs
- Sherwin-Williams® high quality paint
- Taexx® Built-in pest control system
- First Floor Owner's Suite
- Second Floor Loft 16'7"x19'2"
- 1 year fit and finish warranty
- 10 year structural warranty
- 2 year mechanical warranty
- 5 year leak protection
- Homeowner’s Limited Warranty Program
- Smoke detectors on each level of your home
- 14 Seer Lennox® air conditioning with electric heat
- Bathroom exhaust fans for reducing moisture
- Energy conserving insulation
- ENERGY STAR® Dishwasher
- Insulated panel fiberglass front & rear door
- Low-E insulated vinyl windows
- Masterbrand cabinets-environmental stewardship certified
- Mohawk® Everstrand BCF carpet -made with recycled bottles
- Polyseal on windows & doors to prevent water & air intrusion
- Programmable thermostat
- ENERGY STAR® dishwasher
- Garbage disposal
- Icemaker hook-up
- Stainless steel double sink
- Bermuda fully sodded yard
- Mature trees surrounding Spence Creek
- Village consistent black mailbox with wood post
- 4'x6' Concrete Patio
- Alside® vinyl siding (per plan)
- Garage is drywalled & taped
- Low maintenance trim & gutter system
- Sidewalks & street lights throughout
- Two exterior hose bibs
- Cultured marble countertops in full bathrooms
- Moen® chrome faucets
- Pedestal sink in powder room
- Garage Storage
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .