Temporarily Sold Out
Welcome to Bradford Pointe! Enjoy a private amenity that includes a swimming pool and children's play area, plus convenient access to everything Nexton has to offer. Choose from a variety of flexible, open-layout new home designs created for the way you live. Bradford Pointe includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future.
Tour Bradford Pointe
Explore Bradford Pointe. The life you want, where you want to live it, has never been so attainable.
$1,354/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The light-filled one-story Rosemont new home design's open floor plan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, plus a spacious open kitchen with a large island.
$1,400/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Compton’s open concept modern new home design, with a spacious kitchen overlooking the dining area and great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
$1,426/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The spacious Aspire new home plan boasts three bedrooms, an upstairs loft, Everyday Entry, gathering room, and versatile first-floor flex space.
$1,459/moPrincipal & Interest Only
With a stately façade, the Hartwell new home plan has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
$1,476/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Hampton new home plan gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
$1,519/moPrincipal & Interest Only
You'll find ample space in the Mitchell new home plan with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Amenity center includes a swimming pool with covered cabana, children's play area, 1/2 basketball court and a sports field
- 7 thoughtfully crafted Home Designs to choose from
- At Nexton Square, attend outdoor concerts at Brown Family Park and activities and events on the Great Lawn
- Stroll through a 50-mile planned network of paved paths and rugged trails in Nexton
- At Nexton Square, enjoy Carolina Ale House, Halls Chophouse or Starbucks, Taco Boy, Poogan's Southern Kitchen and Fuji Sushi
- Across the street at The Market at Cane Bay choose from Publix Grocery, Famulari's Pizzeria, Rio Chico Mexican Restaurant, Tropical Smoothie and Eggs Up Grill
- A variety of options in Downtown Summerville include Groucho's Deli, Five Loaves Cafe, Mellow Mushroom, Boxcar Betty's, Panera Bread, Oscar's, Sushi 201, Toast!, Caffe Italia and more
- Play a round of golf at one of the many nearby courses including Legend Oaks, Pine Forest Country Club, Summerville Country Club
- Explore the many parks to choose from including Azalea Park, Rosebrock Park, Jessen Boat Landing, Hutchinson Square, Wassamassaw Park, Saul Alexander Park, Shepard Park and Newington Plantation Park
- The sports complex at Gahagan Park includes 6 baseball/softball fields and a football field. Or visit the 5,000 sq. ft. Summerville Skate Park
- Doty Park has 6 lighted tennis courts
- Jessen Boat Landing offers a fishing pier, public boat landing, walking trail and picnic shelter with tables
- Walk or bike the 30-Mile Ashley River Blue Trail, Sawmill Branch Trail, or Oakbrook Nature Trail
- Cane Bay Family YMCA features walking track, exercise equipment, sports courts and fields, health and wellness programs, indoor pool and more
- Planet Fitness, Pivotal Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness, 9Round Summerville and other popular gym facilities are located in downtown Summerville
- Dental and Medical Offices located in The Market at Cane Bay
- Only 10 miles to Azalea Square Shopping and Dining
- Enjoy Summerville events including the Farmer's Market, Flowertown and the Sweet Tea Festivals
- Catch a live show at Flowertown Players Theatre
- Visit nearby Regal Azalea Square Stadium 16 Movie Theatre
- Fiber network provides up to Gigabit Internet speeds
- Natural Gas Community
Hometown Heroes Save $2,000
Centex Homes is offering an additional $2,000 off to Hometown Heroes, including Military Members & Veterans, First Responders, Medical Personnel & Full Time Educators.Learn more
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Best Master-Planned Community in the US!
Nexton was named the Best Master-Planned Community in the US by the National Association of Home Builders!Learn More
A Message for Our Valued Home Shoppers
A historically high demand across Coastal Carolina's Charleston housing market over the past several months has only reinforced our dedication to you, our valued customer. Click to read our letter to you.Read Letter
Get To Know Bradford Pointe
Take a tour of the private amenities and model homes in Bradford Pointe. Plus, see all of the nearby conveniences that living in Nexton offers!Watch Video!
Opening Doors To Homeownership Since 1972
Your path to homeownership starts with Pulte Mortgage. We provide an easy, convenient, and personalized lending experience that fits your financial needs.Learn More
Centex Smart Home
Centex Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation that really brings your home to life.Learn More
Travel and Leisure's #1 City in America!
For the 8th year in a row, Travel and Leisure named Charleston the #1 city in America! Known for its beaches, renowned cuisine, culture, history, and charm, it's easy to see why Charleston has continuously received this prestigious award.Read More
Pricing as Easy as 1-2-3!
Click to Learn More about your new home pricing structure.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.