Welcome to Summerville's newest Centex community, Bradford Pointe. Here, you'll enjoy a private amenity that will include a swimming pool and children's play area as well as convenient access to just about everything including great schools for all grade levels, shopping, dining and recreation. Choose from a variety of flexible, open-layout home designs created for the way you live.
Tour our new homes at Bradford Pointe
Text or call 843-594-2770
Tour Bradford Pointe
Explore Bradford Pointe. The life you want, where you want to live it, has never been so attainable.
The light-filled one-story Rosemont's open floorplan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, plus a spacious open kitchen with a large island.
The single-level Morgan floorplan showcases open main living areas and features three bedrooms and flexible space.
The Compton’s open concept modern design, with large kitchen island overlooking the great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
The spacious Aspire boasts three bedrooms, an upstairs loft, Everyday Entry, gathering room, and versatile first-floor flex space.
With a stately façade, Hartwell has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
The Hampton gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
You'll find ample space in the Mitchell with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Explore the many parks to choose from including Azalea Park, Rosebrock Park, Jessen Boat Landing, Hutchinson Square, Wassamassaw Park, Saul Alexander Park, Shepard Park and Newington Plantation Park
- The sports complex at Gahagan Park includes 6 baseball/softball fields and a football field
- The 5,000 sq. ft. Summerville Skate Park
- Doty Park has 6 lighted tennis courts
- At Nexton Square, enjoy Carolina Ale House, Halls Chophouse or Starbucks and look forward to Taco Boy and Fuji Sushi coming soon.
- Across the street at The Market at Cane Bay choose from Publix Grocery, Famulari's Pizzeria, Rio Chico Mexican Restaurant, Tropical Smoothie and Eggs Up Grill
- A variety of options in Downtown Summerville include Groucho's Deli, Five Loaves Cafe, Mellow Mushroom, Boxcar Betty's, Panera Bread, Oscar's, Sushi 201, Toast!, Caffe Italia and more
- Dental and Medical Offices located in The Market at Cane Bay
- Cane Bay Family YMCA features walking track, exercise equipment, sports courts and fields, health and wellness programs, indoor pool and more
- Planet Fitness, Pivotal Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness, 9Round Summerville and other popular gym facilities are located in downtown Summerville
- 30-Mile Ashley River Blue Trail
- Sawmill Branch Trail
- Oakbrook Nature Trail
- JOANN Fabrics and Crafts
- The Fabric and Crafts Shop
- Fire and Ice Art Studio
- People Places & Quilts
- Planned amenity center to include a swimming pool with covered cabana, children's play area, 1/2 basketball court and a sports field
- 7 thoughtfully crafted Home Designs to choose from.
- At Nexton Square, attend outdoor concerts at Brown Family Park and activities and events on the Great Lawn
- Stroll through a 50-mile planned network of paved paths and rugged trails in Nexton
- Only 10 miles to Azalea Square Shopping and Dining
- Flowertown Players Theatre
- Flowertown and the Sweet Tea Festivals
- Farmer's Market
- Regal Azalea Square Stadium 16 Movie Theatre
- Legend Oaks
- Pine Forest Country Club
- Summerville Country Club
- Jessen Boat Landing offers a fishing pier, public boat landing, walking trail and picnic shelter with tables
Save on Options!
For a limited time, take advantage of 25% Off up to $20,000 in Options when you purchase a new home in Bradford Pointe.* See a Sales Consultant for details.Learn More
Receive up to $8,000 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks*
For a limited time, receive up to $8,000 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks.* Speak with a sales consultant for details.Learn More
Hometown Heroes Save $2,000
Centex Homes is offering an additional $2,000 off to Hometown Heroes, including Military Members & Veterans, First Responders, Medical Personnel & Full Time Educators.Learn more
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Yes, We're Open!
Our Model Homes and Quick Move-in Homes are Open to Tour In-Person. We also offer virtual appointments. Visit today or set up a video appointment.Contact Us
Video Tour of Planned Amenities
Get a sneak peak of the planned amenities. Homeowners will enjoy a a zero-entry swimming pool, covered pavilion, basketball court, children's play area, sports fields and more.Watch Video!
Centex Smart Home
Centex Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation that really brings your home to life.Learn More
Travel and Leisure's #1 City in America!
For the 8th year in a row, Travel and Leisure named Charleston the #1 city in America! Known for its beaches, renowned cuisine, culture, history, and charm, it's easy to see why Charleston has continuously received this prestigious award.Read More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.