About the Community
Welcome to Summerville's newest Centex community, Bradford Pointe. Here, you'll enjoy a private amenity that will include a swimming pool and children's play area as well as convenient access to just about everything including great schools for all grade levels, shopping, dining and recreation. Choose from a variety of flexible, open-layout home designs created for the way you live.
The light-filled one-story Rosemont's open floorplan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, plus a spacious open kitchen with a large island.
The single-level Morgan floorplan showcases open main living areas and features three bedrooms and flexible space.
The Compton’s open concept modern design, with large kitchen island overlooking the great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
The spacious Aspire boasts three bedrooms, upstairs loft, Everyday Entry, gathering room, and versatile first-floor flex space.
With a stately façade, Hartwell has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
The Hampton gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
You'll find ample space in the Mitchell with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Explore the many parks to choose from including Azalea Park, Rosebrock Park, Jessen Boat Landing, Hutchinson Square, Wassamassaw Park, Saul Alexander Park, Shepard Park and Newington Plantation Park
- The sports complex at Gahagan Park includes 6 baseball/softball fields and a football field
- The 5,000 sq. ft. Summerville Skate Park
- Doty Park has 6 lighted tennis courts
- At Nexton Square, enjoy Carolina Ale House or Starbucks and look forward to Halls Chophouse, Taco Boy and Fuji Sushi coming soon.
- Across the street at The Market at Cane Bay choose from Publix Grocery, Famulari's Pizzeria, Rio Chico Mexican Restaurant, Tropical Smoothie and Eggs Up Grill
- A variety of options in Downtown Summerville include Groucho's Deli, Five Loaves Cafe, Mellow Mushroom, Boxcar Betty's, Panera Bread, Oscar's, Sushi 201, Toast!, Caffe Italia and more
- Dental and Medical Offices located in The Market at Cane Bay
- Cane Bay Family YMCA features walking track, exercise equipment, sports courts and fields, health and wellness programs, indoor pool and more
- Planet Fitness, Pivotal Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness, 9Round Summerville and other popular gym facilities are located in downtown Summerville
- JOANN Fabrics and Crafts
- The Fabric and Crafts Shop
- Fire and Ice Art Studio
- People Places & Quilts
- 30-Mile Ashley River Blue Trail
- Sawmill Branch Trail
- Oakbrook Nature Trail
- Planned amenity center to include a swimming pool with covered cabana, children's play area, 1/2 basketball court and a sports field
- 7 thoughtfully crafted Home Designs to choose from.
- At Nexton Square, attend outdoor concerts at Brown Family Park and activities and events on the Great Lawn
- Stroll through a 50-mile planned network of paved paths and rugged trails in Nexton
- Only 10 miles to Azalea Square Shopping and Dining
- Flowertown Players Theatre
- Flowertown and the Sweet Tea Festivals
- Farmer's Market
- Regal Azalea Square Stadium 16 Movie Theatre
- Legend Oaks
- Pine Forest Country Club
- Summerville Country Club
- Jessen Boat Landing offers a fishing pier, public boat landing, walking trail and picnic shelter with tables
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Own for $974/mo*
For a limited time, own your new home in Bradford Pointe for as low as $974/mo!* Speak with a Pulte Mortgage Advisor today to get started.Learn More
Receive $8,000 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks*
For a limited time, receive $8,000 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks.*Learn More
Centex Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. *See sales consultantGet Started
Video Tour of Planned Amenities
Get a sneak peak of the planned amenities. Homeowners will enjoy a a zero-entry swimming pool, covered pavilion, basketball court, children's play area, sports fields and more.Watch Video!
Opening Doors To Homeownership Since 1972
Your path to homeownership starts with Pulte Mortgage. We provide an easy, convenient, and personalized lending experience that fits your financial needs.Learn More
Centex Smart Home
Centex Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation that really brings your home to life.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Developed using quality control measures, the Centex Build Quality Experience is a step-by-step process that helps to ensure your home is built with a high level of quality down to the very last detail.
Buying New vs. Existing
When you buy a new home, you can rest assured knowing that things work, as they should. From energy-saving features to new appliances and fresh décor—it’s hard to beat move-in ready.
(2) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
What You've Dreamed
Build Quality Experience
See how our step-by-step build process uses strict quality control measures to ensure your home is built to last.Learn More
What to Know Before You Buy
Take the mystery out of mortgages with a collection of articles and a mortgage calculator that can help you with home financing.Learn More