Walk-In Customers Welcome
Welcome to Bradford Pointe! Enjoy a private amenity that includes a swimming pool and children's play area, plus convenient access to everything Nexton has to offer. Choose from a variety of flexible, open-layout new home designs created for the way you live. Bradford Pointe includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future.
Tour Bradford Pointe
Explore Bradford Pointe. The life you want, where you want to live it, has never been so attainable.
$1,313/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The light-filled one-story Rosemont new home design's open floor plan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, plus a spacious open kitchen with a large island.
$1,359/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Compton’s open concept modern new home design, with a spacious kitchen overlooking the dining area and great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
$1,385/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The spacious Aspire new home plan boasts three bedrooms, an upstairs loft, Everyday Entry, gathering room, and versatile first-floor flex space.
$1,418/moPrincipal & Interest Only
With a stately façade, the Hartwell new home plan has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
$1,435/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Hampton new home plan gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
$1,477/moPrincipal & Interest Only
You'll find ample space in the Mitchell new home plan with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- At Nexton Square, attend outdoor concerts at Brown Family Park and activities and events on the Great Lawn
- Stroll through a 50-mile planned network of paved paths and rugged trails in Nexton
- Fiber network provides up to Gigabit Internet speeds
- Only 10 miles to Azalea Square Shopping and Dining
- Flowertown Players Theatre
- Flowertown and the Sweet Tea Festivals
- Farmer's Market
- Regal Azalea Square Stadium 16 Movie Theatre
- Amenity center includes a swimming pool with covered cabana, children's play area, 1/2 basketball court and a sports field
- 7 thoughtfully crafted Home Designs to choose from.
- 30-Mile Ashley River Blue Trail
- Sawmill Branch Trail
- Oakbrook Nature Trail
- JOANN Fabrics and Crafts
- The Fabric and Crafts Shop
- Fire and Ice Art Studio
- People Places & Quilts
- Dental and Medical Offices located in The Market at Cane Bay
- Cane Bay Family YMCA features walking track, exercise equipment, sports courts and fields, health and wellness programs, indoor pool and more
- Planet Fitness, Pivotal Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness, 9Round Summerville and other popular gym facilities are located in downtown Summerville
- Legend Oaks
- Pine Forest Country Club
- Summerville Country Club
- Explore the many parks to choose from including Azalea Park, Rosebrock Park, Jessen Boat Landing, Hutchinson Square, Wassamassaw Park, Saul Alexander Park, Shepard Park and Newington Plantation Park
- The sports complex at Gahagan Park includes 6 baseball/softball fields and a football field
- The 5,000 sq. ft. Summerville Skate Park
- Doty Park has 6 lighted tennis courts
- At Nexton Square, enjoy Carolina Ale House, Halls Chophouse or Starbucks and look forward to Taco Boy and Fuji Sushi coming soon.
- Across the street at The Market at Cane Bay choose from Publix Grocery, Famulari's Pizzeria, Rio Chico Mexican Restaurant, Tropical Smoothie and Eggs Up Grill
- A variety of options in Downtown Summerville include Groucho's Deli, Five Loaves Cafe, Mellow Mushroom, Boxcar Betty's, Panera Bread, Oscar's, Sushi 201, Toast!, Caffe Italia and more
- Jessen Boat Landing offers a fishing pier, public boat landing, walking trail and picnic shelter with tables
Hometown Heroes Save $2,000
Centex Homes is offering an additional $2,000 off to Hometown Heroes, including Military Members & Veterans, First Responders, Medical Personnel & Full Time Educators.Learn more
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
A Message for Our Valued Home Shoppers
A historically high demand across Coastal Carolina's Charleston housing market over the past several months has only reinforced our dedication to you, our valued customer. Click to read our letter to you.Read Letter
Get To Know Bradford Pointe
Take a tour of the private amenities and model homes in Bradford Pointe. Plus, see all of the nearby conveniences that living in Nexton offers!Watch Video!
Opening Doors To Homeownership Since 1972
Your path to homeownership starts with Pulte Mortgage. We provide an easy, convenient, and personalized lending experience that fits your financial needs.Learn More
Centex Smart Home
Centex Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation that really brings your home to life.Learn More
Travel and Leisure's #1 City in America!
For the 8th year in a row, Travel and Leisure named Charleston the #1 city in America! Known for its beaches, renowned cuisine, culture, history, and charm, it's easy to see why Charleston has continuously received this prestigious award.Read More
Yes, We're Open!
Our Model Homes and Quick Move-in Homes are Open to Tour In-Person. We also offer virtual appointments. Visit today or set up a video appointment.Contact Us
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Buying New vs. Existing
When you buy a new home, you can rest assured knowing that things work, as they should. From energy-saving features to new appliances and fresh décor—it’s hard to beat move-in ready.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(2) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More