The benefits of our Homeowners Association:
One of the best things about living in Sullivan Ranch is you can relax knowing your community will keep on looking as beautiful as the day you first saw it. That's because your Homeowners Association (HOA) dues help pay for maintaining your community's common areas and amenities. Not only does that help protect your property values, it ensures you'll always be proud to call Sullivan Ranch your home.
Items covered by the HOA
- Maintenance of common areas and common features including, but not limited to, walking trails, waterfall, wooden bridge, and decorative ranch-style fencing throughout the community.
- Clubhouse and amenities including, but not limited to, the community pool, fitness center, playground including splash pad, and dog park.
- Gated community entrance
- Full time property management staff on-site
HOA Dues - 2013
- Single-Family Homes: $90.00 per month.
- Garden Homes & Villas (non age-restricted): $240.42 per month
- Garden Homes & Villas (age-restricted): $257.16
How is the governing board structured?
It is a 3 member board currently controlled by the developer.
What committees contribute to the governing board?
Resident Advisory Committee and Covenants Committee
Does the HOA survey residents to find out about new interests?
Yes, a survey is sent periodically.
Are all the community activities included in the fees?
Activities are seasonal in nature and depend on resident support and volunteers. There is currently not an established Activities Committee.
Does the HOA have a reserve fund?
Yes. Reserve funds are maintained for future repair and replacement of assets that the HOA has long-term responsibility for, and are essential to a successful community. Reserves do not fund everyday expenses or more routine needs; the operating fund serves that.
How often are HOA fees increased?
Adjustments up or down tend to be made once a year after the new proposed budget is approved based on anticipated yearly expenses.
Does the HOA maintain all the amenities?
Yes, the HOA maintains all the amenities including but not limited to the clubhouse, fitness center, outdoor pool, playground and splash pad, dog park, walking trails, wooden bridge, decorative ranch-style fencing throughout community, and entrance gate.
Does the HOA have a community newsletter or intranet site for residents?
Yes, an electronic newsletter is available along with an interactive website with private access for homeowners.
Access Residential Management
HOA is managed by:
5728 Major Boulevard, Suite 502
Orlando, Florida 32819