For families seeking room to grow, the Dockside stands out. Downstairs flex rooms conjure up possibilities: a den, office, or up to seven bedrooms total. A large Everyday Entry opens to a seamlessly connected kitchen, gathering area, and dining room. The extra garage bay allows for a third car or ample storage. And the optional second floor provides two more bedrooms and a huge loft.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Centex home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $255,990 Starting From
- $1,800/mo Starting From
- 2-6 Bedrooms
- 2-6 Bathrooms
- 2536 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Dockside is a wonderfully flexible floor plan that meets the needs of growing families. The spacious gathering room on the main level flows seamlessly into an open kitchen, which features beautiful birch cabinets and granite countertops. A large dining room offers space for larger, more formal gatherings.Request Info
Electrical & Plumbing
- Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Electrical Outlets in Kitchen & Baths
- Hot Water Heater
- Underground Utilities
- Access to Customized Owner’s Entry Web Portal featuring tips for taking care of your new home and exclusive partner discounts
- Homeowner’s Limited Warranty Program
- Leak Protection for 5-Years
- Mechanical Systems for 2-Years
- Pulte ADT® program available
- Sentricon® System with Always Active Technology on the Perimeter of Home
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Structural Integrity for 10-Years
- Taexx® Built-In Pest Control Defense
- Workmanship and Materials for 1-Year
- Fan Prewire
- Private Owner's Bath
- Walk-In Closet with Storage System
- Optional Super Owner's Suite adds 147 sq.ft.
- 13'x14' Owner's Suite
- Knockdown Textured Ceilings
- Orange-Peel Textured Walls
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Pre-Wired Telephone Outlets (CAT5E) - Location Per Plan
- Pre-Wired TV Outlets (RG6) Quad Shield - Location Per Plan
- Sherwin-Williams® Interior Paint
- Upgraded Seagull Lighting® Package
- Washer & Dryer Connections in Laundry Room
- Optional Multi-Gen Suite adds 59 sq.ft.
- Optional up to 7 bedrooms and 6 baths
- Two Flex Rooms
- 2nd Floor Loft Options Available adds up to 1,453 sq.ft.
- Full Irrigation System
- Professionally Designed Landscape Package
- 1/3 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 17" Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths, and Laundry Room
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Chrome Rim Shower Door in Owner's Bathroom
- Decorative Chrome Vanity Lighting Package in All Bathrooms
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Moen® Plumbing Fixtures with Scald Guard
- Rectangular Bathroom Vanity Mirror
- Ventilated Bathrooms
- Concrete Block Construction on First Floor
- Full-Wrap Cementitious Textured Exterior Finish
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Reinforced Concrete Slabs with Vapor Barrier
- Concrete Driveways and Leadwalks
- Exterior All-Weather Electrical Outlets
- Exterior Hose Bibbs
- Schlage® Chrome Exterior Door Hardware
- Sherwin-Williams® Paint with 5-Year Limited Warranty
- 3 Car Tandam Garage
- 36'x10' Covered Lanai
- Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Exterior Openings
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell™ Programmable Thermostat
- Low-E Vinyl Dual Pane Windows
- Off Ridge Vent and Flow-Thru Soffit Systems for Effective Attic Ventilation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- Radiant Barrier Sheathing
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 4 Neighborhood(s) nearby .