Just 25 miles north of downtown San Antonio, you'll find Sterling Ridge in the highly prestigious Texas Hill Country setting. With easy access to Hwy 281 and just north of Loop 1604, homeowners can conveniently commute into downtown San Antonio. Priced from the low $200s, Sterling Ridge boasts scenic views of Hill Country, making this community the perfect place to call home.
The one-story Independence is built for families, with an open kitchen, living and dining areas, and spacious closets.
The Hewitt’s open plan offers luxury and space, with a kitchen overlooking the great room and dining area, and Owner's Suite with walk-in closet.
The Sandalwood’s spacious kitchen and dining areas, flexible living space, and upstairs game room provide room for the entire family.
The Kisko’s versatile floorplan offers a large family room, flexible living space, spacious bedrooms, and upstairs game room.
The two-story Granville offers a first floor with a spacious Gathering Room and Owner’s Suite complete with a walk-in closet.
The Mesilla’s thoughtfully designed layout offers a flexible living space, downstairs guest room, and upstairs game room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- From the low $200s
- 107-acre community
- North Central location in the Texas Hill Country
- Highly regarded Comal Independent School District
- Convenient access to north/south commuting corridors of Hwy 281 to the east and Blanco Road to the west
- Open green spaces
- Scenic views of the Hill Country
- Nearby parks with walking trails and playgrounds
- Smart Home Technology
- Convenient Commute to USAA and CPS