The two-story Sandalwood features an open and inviting family gathering area, including a connected classic dining room and gourmet kitchen area with optional island, plus generous storage in the closet and large pantry. An upstairs game room offers space for family time or an entertaining retreat when guests visit. With up to five bedrooms, this home is built to accommodate families.
- Borate wood termite pre-treatment on frame from slab to 2'
- Choice of paint color with accent color on door/shutter per plan
- Fenced backyard from rear corners of home with gate
- Fiber cement lap siding, soffit, & fascia
- Fiberglass roof shingles with 20 year manufacturer's warranty
- Pre-wired for garage door opener
- Raised panel insulated fiberglass front door
- Steel, raised panel, wood grain garage door
- Taexx® built-in pest control system in exterior walls
- Three sides masonry
- Laminate counterops with 4" backsplash in a variety of colors with single porcelain sink
- Moen® chrome washerless faucet
- Oak picture frame cabinets
- Tub/shower combination with Sterling® 3-piece surround
- Bedrooms and family room are blocked for future ceiling fans
- CAT 5 phone line in kitchen
- Dexter by Schlage® satin nickel doorknobs throughout
- Interior walls and ceilings are splatter textured
- Lighting package includes all fixtures, bulbs, and doorbell chime
- Pedestal sink in powder bathrooms per plan
- Raised panel hardboard interior doors
- RG-6 cable TV/phone combo line in 2 locations
- Optional 6th bedroom - adds 272 square feet
- 20'8" x 14'5" loft upstairs
- 30" Oak picture frame cabinets
- 3cm granite countertops with 12" ceramic tile backsplash
- Double-bowl stainless steel sink
- Moen® Kitchen single handle faucet with hand spray, polished chrome
- One-third horsepower disposal unit
- Whirlpool® 2-speed vent hood with light
- Whirlpool® 5-cycle dishwasher with 2-level Dura Wash System
- Whirlpool® oven with glass door
- Optional kitchen island
- Shaw® carpet and Armstrong® vinyl throughout per plan
- 1.6 gallon water saver flush toilets
- Double-pane low-E glass windows
- Honeywell™ digital thermostat
- Lennox® 14 SEER high efficiency air conditioning with R-410a refrigerant/heat pump
- Lighting Package by Kichler®
- R-13 insulation at all exterior walls
- R-30 blown insulation in attic
- Radiant barrier roof decking
- Two-phase polycel sealant to reduce air filtration
- Bermuda sod in front and side yards to rear corners of the home
- Landscape package includes a tree and a variety of shrubs
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .