Walk-In Customers Welcome
Carter's Station offers affordable homes for sale in the classic southern town of Columbia which is adjacent to Spring Hill. Columbia's historic town square includes great options for shopping, dining and live music. Located south of Nashville, this new construction community offers a small town experience near big city living. Choose from a variety of Centex new home designs, with generously sized homesites, in a perfect location for every family.
Tour our new homes at Carter's Station
Text or call 615-619-1675
Tour Carter's Station
The light-filled one-story Rosemont's open floorplan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, plus a gourmet kitchen with a large island.
Foster togetherness with an open kitchen, spacious great room, upstairs loft, and plenty of storage space in our new construction Douglas plan at Carter's Station.
With 3 bedrooms, a generous upstairs loft, and an open-plan great room, the versatile two-story Harris at Carter's Station is the ideal new home for growing families.
The Murray new home design at Carter's Station has an open kitchen with island, leading to casual and formal dining areas, as well as a loft and second floor Owner's Suite.
The Aspire offers 4 spacious bedrooms, a gathering room, versatile first-floor flex space, upstairs loft, and an Everyday Entry™ that is the perfect spot to drop bags, backpacks and groceries.
Hartwell has an open concept living with the owner's suite on the mail level, an inviting foyer, large open kitchen with island and open pantry, spacious great room, two generous bedrooms, and an oversized upstairs loft.
Hampton gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a guest suite with full bath.
You'll feel the open concept in Mitchell with a large owner’s suite, spacious kitchen including a 7' island, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs guest suite with full bath.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Olympus Athletic Club - 6 Miles
- Longview Recreation Center - 6 Miles
- The Crossings of Spring Hill Shops, Restaurants, & Movie Theater - 4 Miles
- AMC Classic Movie Theater - 4.6 Miles
- Rippavilla Plantation - 2.9 Miles
- Spring Hill (self-guided) Battlefield Driving Tour - 6 Miles
- Kings Creek Golf Course - 7 Miles
- James K. Polk Museum - 7.4 Miles
- Elm Springs Historic Home - 10 Miles
- Target - 4 Miles
- Books-A-Million - 4 Miles
- Bed, Bath, & Beyond - 4 Miles
- One and Two Story Home Designs with Flex Rooms, Walk-In Closets, Lofts, & More
- Zoned for Spring Hill High, Middle, & Elementary School
- Evans Park - 4.6 Miles
- Port Royal Park & Splash Pad - 6.8 Miles
- Maury Regional Hospital - 7 Miles
- Vanderbilt Children's After Hours Clinic - 7.1 Miles
- Northside Medical Professionals - 4.4 Miles
- Walgreens Pharmacy - 6.5 Miles
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes
Hometown Heroes Receive a $2,000 Incentive When You Purchase a Centex HomeLearn More
Lower Interest Rates Means More Purchasing Power
Now is one of the best times in over 40 years to purchase a new home. Take advantage of historically low interest rates and you could get MORE home for LESS money.Learn More
Take Advantage of Historically Low Morthgage Rates!
Enjoy reduced mortgage payments during the first year in your new home.*Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.