By appointment only
About the Community
Centex offers affordable new homes for sale in Clear Pond. Nestled in a unique serene and wooded section of Clear Pond, you'll find a convenient and affordable lifestyle from the low $200's. Within Carolina Forest in the heart of Myrtle Beach, enjoy easy access to great schools, shopping, dining, golf, beaches, recreation and entertainment. At Clear Pond, you can start enjoying the completed amenities including a clubhouse, two swimming pools, playground and fitness center.
Schedule a virtual or 1-1 tour of our homes in the Coastal Carolinas
Contact Lauren & Samantha for a private in-person or video tour, or phone appt.
Text or call 843-633-6978
Tour Clear Pond
Explore Clear Pond. The life you want, where you want to live it, has never been so attainable.
Take Advantage of Historically-LowInterest Rates
The light-filled one-story Rosemont's open floorplan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, plus a spacious open kitchen.
The single-level Morgan floorplan showcases open main living areas and features three bedrooms and flexible space.
The Compton’s open concept modern design, with large kitchen island overlooking the great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
The spacious Aspire boasts three bedrooms, upstairs loft, Everyday Entry, gathering room, and versatile first-floor flex space.
With a stately façade, Hartwell has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
The Hampton gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
You'll find ample space in the Mitchell with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Forest Square Retail Center offers an array of of to-go and sit-down dining options including Chili's, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Buffalo Wild Wings, Starbucks, McDonald's, Zaxby's, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, Chic-fil-A, Murphy's Law Bar and Restaurant, Famous Toastery and more.
- Natural Gas Community
- Located in popular Carolina Forest.
- Central location between the heart of Myrtle Beach and Conway.
- Amenity with clubhouse, fitness center, pools, playground and horse shoe pits.
- Less than 2.5 miles to Hwy 501.
- Less than 5 miles to Tanger Outlet mall that offers popular retail shopping including brands like Columbia, Haggar, Polo Ralph Lauren, OshKkosh B'gosh, COACH, Guess, Forever 21, Under Armor and more.
- Just 10 miles from Broadway at the Beach, a popular place to eat, shop, enjoy live entertainment and nightlife.
- Close to Waccamaw River Park, Conway Dog Park and Riverfront Park.
- Nearby Carolina Forest Recreation Center offers diverse programs, facilities and activities for all ages. Carolina Forest Library is also just around the corner.
- Next-door to Myrtle Beach National golf course.
- Near The Wizard Golf Links, Burning Ridge Golf Club, Legends Golf & Resort and many others.
- 10 miles from the Myrtle Beach Pelicans stadium where the area’s Minor League Baseball Team plays.
- 5 miles from Myrtle Beach Speedway race track.
50% Off $15,000 in Options!*
For a limited time, Save 50% off up to $15,000 in Options when you purchase a new home in Clear Pond.* Speak with a Sales Consultant for details.Learn More
Receive up to $6,000 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks*
For a limited time, receive up to $6,000 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks.Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Opening Doors To Homeownership Since 1972
Your path to homeownership starts with Pulte Mortgage. We provide an easy, convenient, and personalized lending experience that fits your financial needs. Speak with a local Advisor today.Learn More
Centex Smart Home
Centex Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation that really brings your home to life.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Buying New vs. Existing
When you buy a new home, you can rest assured knowing that things work, as they should. From energy-saving features to new appliances and fresh décor—it’s hard to beat move-in ready.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(2) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
THE RIGHT TIME TO BUY
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Learn More
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More