Sanctuary Cove at Cane Bay
Ready to live the good life in the South Carolina Lowcountry? Welcome home to Sanctuary Cove at Cane Bay, starting in the low $200's. Located within the master planned community of Cane Bay in Summerville, this Centex community offers schools for all grade levels, paved nature trails for walking and biking. Enjoy the existing pool and a variety of flexible homes designs created to fit your needs.
Tour our new homes at Sanctuary Cove at Cane Bay
Text or call 843-594-2908
The light-filled one-story Rosemont's open floorplan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, plus a spacious open kitchen with a large island.
The single-level Morgan floorplan showcases open main living areas and features three bedrooms and flexible space.
The Compton’s open concept modern design, with large kitchen island overlooking the great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
The spacious Aspire boasts three bedrooms, upstairs loft, Everyday Entry, gathering room, and versatile first-floor flex space.
With a stately façade, the Hartwell has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
The Hampton gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
You'll find ample space in the Mitchell with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Ride in your golf cart to a variety of local cuisine located within the community
- Carolina Ale House
- Publix Grocery, Famulari's Pizzeria, Rio Chico Mexican Restaurant, Tokyo Grill, Smoothie King and Eggs Up Grill
- Taco Boy and Halls Chophouse are now open in Nexton Square, just 10 minutes away
- New Cane Bay Family YMCA 54,000 sq. ft Facility
- YMCA features a walking track, exercise rooms, sports courts and fields, health and wellness programs, natatorium and more
- Dental and Medical Offices
- Cane Bay Nails and Spa
- Flowertown Festival
- Flowertown Players Theatre
- Sweet Tea Festival
- Regal Azalea Square Stadium 16 Movie Theatre
- Only 10 miles to Azalea Square Shopping and Dining
- Interconnecting trail system connects all communities and most amenities
- Trail system planned to be 25 miles long
- Crowfield Golf Club
- The Club at Pine Forest
- Sangaree Animal Hospital
- Sanctuary Cove pool with pavilion ready for immediate enjoyment
Save on Options!
For a limited time receive 50% Off up to $25,000 in Options when you purchase a new home in Sanctuary Cove at Cane Bay.* See a Sales Consultant for details.Learn More
Receive $8,000 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks*
For a limited time, receive $8,000 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks.*Learn More
Hometown Heroes Save $2,000
Centex Homes is offering an additional $2,000 off to Hometown Heroes, including Military Members & Veterans, First Responders, Medical Personnel & Full Time Educators.Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Yes, We're Open!
Our Model Homes and Quick Move-in Homes are Open to Tour In-Person. We also offer virtual appointments. Visit today or set up a video appointment.Contact Us
Centex Smart Home