New Homesites Released
Sanctuary Cove at Cane Bay
About the Community
Ready to live the good life in the South Carolina Lowcountry? Welcome home to Sanctuary Cove at Cane Bay, starting in the low $200's. Located within the master planned community of Cane Bay in Summerville, this Centex community offers schools for all grade levels, paved nature trails for walking and biking. Enjoy the existing pool and a variety of flexible homes designs created to fit your needs.
The light-filled one-story Rosemont's open floorplan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, plus a spacious open kitchen with a large island.
The single-level Morgan floorplan showcases open main living areas and features three bedrooms and flexible space.
The Compton’s open concept modern design, with large kitchen island overlooking the great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
The spacious Aspire boasts three bedrooms, upstairs loft, Everyday Entry, gathering room, and versatile first-floor flex space.
With a stately façade, the Hartwell has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
The Hampton gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
You'll find ample space in the Mitchell with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Ride in your golf cart to a variety of local cuisine located within the community.
- Carolina Ale House
- Publix Grocery, Famulari's Pizzeria, Rio Chico Mexican Restaurant, Tokyo Grill, Smoothie King and Eggs Up Grill
- Taco Boy and Halls Chophouse are coming to Nexton Square, 10 minutes away.
- Cane Bay Family YMCA 54,000 sq. ft Facility Under Construction
- YMCA planned to feature walking track, exercise equipment, sports courts and fields, health and wellness programs, natatorium and more
- Dental and Medical Offices
- Cane Bay Nails and Spa
- Flowertown Festival
- Flowertown Players Theatre
- Sweet Tea Festival
- Regal Azalea Square Stadium 16 Movie Theatre
- Only 10 miles to Azalea Square Shopping and Dining
- Interconnecting trail system connects all communities and most amenities
- Trail system planned to be 25 miles long
- Crowfield Golf Club
- The Club at Pine Forest
- Existing pool with pavilion ready for immediate enjoyment.
- Sangaree Animal Hospital
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Opening Doors To Homeownership Since 1972
Your path to homeownership starts with Pulte Mortgage. We provide an easy, convenient, and personalized lending experience that fits your financial needs.Learn More
Centex Smart Home
Centex Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation that really brings your home to life.Learn More
Corporate Partners Save $2,000*
Corporate Partners including Boeing, Volvo and Mercedes-Benz Vans of Charleston employees receive an additional $2,000 off in Sanctuary Cove at Cane Bay.* See Sales Consultant.Get Started
Hometown Heroes Save $2,500
Centex is offering an additional $2,500 off to Hometown Heroes, including Military Members & Veterans, First Responders, Medical Personnel & Full Time Educators.View Offer Details
Centex Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. *See sales consultantLearn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.