Laurel Glen at Oakfield
About the Community
This master-planned community offers the ultimate in convenient Charleston living. Residents may choose a variety of homes with 2-car garages. Oakfield will include two large parks, a spacious community pavilion with deck, picnic and playground areas, walking trails, and a community swimming pool.
The light-filled one-story Rosemont's open floorplan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, plus a spacious open kitchen with a large island.
The Compton’s open concept modern design, with large kitchen island overlooking the great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
The spacious Aspire boasts three bedrooms, upstairs loft, Everyday Entry, gathering room, and versatile first-floor flex space.
With a stately façade, Hartwell has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
The Hampton gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
You'll find ample space in the Mitchell with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Walking trails
- Short drive to Johns Island Club and Kiawah Resort Spa Clubs
- The Links at Stono Ferry
- Oak Point Golf Course at Kiawah Island Resorts
- Seabrook Island Resort
- City of Charleston Municipal Golf Course
- Just minutes to Intracoastal Waterway access
- Located between Kiawah and Stono Rivers
- Community swimming pool
- Established trees and protected wetland areas throughout
- Community playgrounds and picnic areas
- 15 minute drive to James Island County Park and Splash Zone
- 2 Community Parks
- Pavilion with deck for outdoor events