540 West is a mixture of two story and ranch single-family new construction homes in Raleigh near Knightdale. This one-of-a-kind community features five home designs built for new home buyers at an affordable price with upgrades already included. Discover the home you've always dreamed of, plus onsite robust amenities and monthly payments within reach.
$1,243/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Dunlin new home design has an open concept and features a large kitchen island overlooking the gathering room, making entertaining a breeze.
$1,285/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Ibis new home design is a light-flooded single family home with a well-equipped kitchen and flexible gathering area.
$1,326/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The new construction Osprey’s open plan concept, modern design, with large kitchen island overlooking the great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
$1,380/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Rosella new construction floorplan boasts four bedrooms, upstairs loft, gathering room, and a versatile first-floor flex space
$1,438/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The new construction Whimbrel design gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
What Life's Like
- 2-story and ranch homes from the upper $200s
- 15 minutes to downtown Raleigh with restaurants and entertainment
- 10 minutes to Wake Med Hospital and Wake Tech North Campus Community College
- Five miles from Knightdale YMCA
- Future amenities include pool, cabana, dog park, pocket parks, sidewalks and gathering areas
- Less than 2 minutes to Wil-Mar Golf Club
- Five minutes from I-540 and I-440 for added convenience
- Large backyards for outdoor entertainment and living options
- Energy efficient homes with HERO testing
- Live without the inconvenience of renting - no noise above, no carrying groceries upstairs and no pet fees
- Spectrum internet and cable is included in the HOA fees
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Buying New vs. Existing
When you buy a new home, you can rest assured knowing that things work, as they should. From energy-saving features to new appliances and fresh décor—it’s hard to beat move-in ready.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(3) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More