About the Community
As soon as you visit Cherry Glen, you’ll discover a picturesque community that appeals to everyone from first-time buyers to growing families. Its one- and two-story homes are located in the highly sought after Oldham County School District in historic La Grange. Offering beautiful, affordable homes designed with you in mind, along with scenic greenspace, pond-views and impressive exteriors, Cherry Glen has it all.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Highly Sought-After Oldham County School District
- Pond-View and Cul-de-Sac Homesites Available
- Convenient Location near Necessary and Luxury Amenities
- Close Proximity to the Full Service Baptist Health Hospital
- Single- and Two-Story Home Designs
- Just 20 Miles from Louisville City center
- Winding Streetscapes in Community
- 150+ Spacious Homesites Boasting 2 Distinct Home Design Series
- Quick Access to Interstate 71
- Offers Quality Home Features such as: Expanded Owner's Entry, Open Floorplans, Flex Rooms and Extra Storage Space (per plan)
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Centex Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantRequest Info
Centex Smart Home Technology
Centex Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Developed using quality control measures, the Centex Build Quality Experience is a step-by-step process that helps to ensure your home is built with a high level of quality down to the very last detail.
(3) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
What You've Dreamed
Build Quality Experience
See how our step-by-step build process uses strict quality control measures to ensure your home is built to last.Learn More
What to Know Before You Buy
Take the mystery out of mortgages with a collection of articles and a mortgage calculator that can help you with home financing.Learn More