The Oasis suits smaller families perfectly. This efficient layout provides three bedrooms as well as the convenience of a single-story design. Flex space off the foyer makes a great den or study, or it can serve as a fourth bedroom. The easy flow between the interconnected kitchen (with optional island), café area, and gathering room were designed with family life – and entertaining – in mind.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Centex home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $231,990 Starting From
- $1,823/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2162 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Oasis is a wonderfully versatile plan, suitable for smaller families, while still offering the flexibility to grow. The flex room off of the foyer can be an additional bedroom, office, or den. The kitchen features beautiful birch cabinetry and granite countertops, and opens to a large living area, making this home perfect for entertaining. And when it’s time to wind down, the spacious owner’s suite with large walk-in closet offers maximum comfort.Request Info
- Above-Slab Borate Treatment with Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System on the perimeter of Home
- Concrete Driveways and Leadwalks
- Designer Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- Exterior All-Weather Electrical Outlets (per plan)
- Exterior Hose Bibs
- Front Porch with Brick Pavers
- Hurricane Shutters
- Irrigation System with St. Augustine
- Patio with Brick Pavers
- PlyGem® Windows
- Professionally Designed Landscaping Package
- Schlage® Exterior Door Hardware
- Sentricon® Termite Prevention System
- Sherwin Williams® Paint with 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Steel Raised Panel Garage Door with Automatic Opener and 2 Remotes
- ThermaTru® Exterior Doors
- Two Coach Lights per plan
- Whole-House Gutters
- Bay Series
- 10, 5, 2, and 1 Year Warranty Coverage
- Concrete Block Construction
- Full-Wrap Cementitious Textured Exterior Finish
- Fungus Resistant Dimensional Fiberglass Shingle Roof with 30-Year Warranty
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Reinforced Concrete Slabs with Vapor Barrier
- Underground Utilities
- Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Exterior Openings
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell® Programmable Thermostat
- Hybrid Electric 50-Gallon Energy Efficient Water Heater
- Low-E Dual Pane Vinyl Windows
- Off Ridge Vent and Flow-Thru Soffit Systems for Effective Attic Ventilation
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- 17 inch or 18 inch Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- 8 foot 1inch Second Floor Ceiling Height
- 9 foot 4 inch First Floor Ceiling Height
- Decora® Switches
- Decorative Wood Window Sills
- Dexter by Schlage® Chrome Lever-Style Door Handles
- Dexter by Schlage® Interior Door Hardware
- Knockdown Textured Ceilings and Orange Peel Walls
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms (per plan)
- Pre-Wired Telephone Outlets Category 5E (per plan)
- Pre-Wired TV Outlets RG6 (per plan)
- Seagull Lighting® Fixtures
- Shaw® Carpeting
- Taexx® Built-In Pest Control System
- Whirlpool® Quality Appliances
- Optional Den
- Optional 4th Bedroom
- Optional 4' Garage Extension
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36 inch Designer Birch Cabinets, with Crown Molding
- Granite Countertops
- Moen® Chrome Faucet
- Oversized Kitchen Island
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Whirlpool® Black Ceramic Top Range
- Whirlpool® Black Microwave
- Whirlpool® Black Multi-Cycle Dishwasher
- Moen® Plumbing Fixtures
- 30 inch Recessed Panel Birch Cabinets in Secondary Bathroom
- 35 inch Recessed Panel Birch Cabinets in Owner’s Bathroom
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Decorative Lighting Package
- Dual Sinks in Owner's Bathroom
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Moen® Chrome Faucets
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- White Wall and Floor Tile in Owner’s Bath Shower
- WilsonArt® Laminate Countertops with Drop-In Sink(s)
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
Quick Move-In Homes
OasisSummerset at South Fork 11622 Kilkenny Coral Drive, Riverview, Florida 33579 Lot Number: 11801 (866) 213-2458
- Beautiful porcelain tile in living areas
- Upgraded white maple cabinets!
- Super shower in owner's bath!
- Exquisite granite throughout!
- Den option with double doors!
- Additional seller's incentives!
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 5 Neighborhood(s) nearby .