TropicSeries: Single-Family Homes
The Tropic offers an efficient single-story layout with great flow from room to room. The centrally located kitchen lets you enjoy casual breakfasts in the café or sunlit optional lanai. And flex space can serve as a formal dining area, ready for Thanksgiving dinners. Three bedrooms (including a spacious Owner’s Suite) as well as a sizable laundry room provide for comfortable everyday living.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Centex home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $202,990 Starting From
- $1,546/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1565 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Tropic is a wonderfully versatile plan, suitable for smaller families, while still offering the flexibility to grow. The flex room off of the foyer can be an additional bedroom, office or den. The stunning kitchen, which features a kitchen island and beautiful granite countertops, opens to a large living area, making this home perfect for entertaining. And when it’s time to wind down, the spacious owner’s suite with large walk-in closet offers a comfortable retreat.Request Info
- Durable poured-concrete foundation walls
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Structurally engineered joist floor and roof trusses
- Den/Study Option
- Covered Lanai Option
- 17" Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- Knock-down textured ceilings
- Orange-peel textured walls
- Schlage® Exterior Door Hardware
- Shaw® carpeting in designer colors
- Tray Ceiling Option in Gathering Room and Owner's Suite
- Dimensional 30-year shingle roof
- Hurricane Shutters Included
- Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System on the perimeter of home
- Sherwin-Williams® Flex Lox® high quality exterior paint
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36” Designer Maple Cabinets with Crown (Single-family homes)
- Granite Countertops
- Ice maker line plumbed-in
- Legacy Cabinets® wood cabinetry (Townhomes)
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Whirlpool® Black Ceramic Top Range
- Whirlpool® Black Microwave
- Whirlpool® Black Multi-Cycle Dishwasher
- Exterior garden hose bibs (location per plan)
- Front door chime
- Hard-wired carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms (per plan)
- Pre-Wired Telephone Outlets Category 5E (per plan)
- Pre-Wired TV Outlets RG6 (per plan)
- Recessed lighting in the kitchen
- Water conserving elongated water closets
- Weather-proof exterior outlets (location per plan)
- Access to Owner’s Entry online homecare portal
- Homeowner’s Limited Warranty Program
- Sentricon® termite treatment system
- Taexx® Tubes-In-The-Wall™ patented pest defense system
- Dual Sinks in Owner's Bathroom
- Vikrell® Shower Stall in Owner's Shower
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- High-efficiency heat pump and central 15 SEER A/C Unit
- Insulated ductwork throughout
- Low-E vinyl dual pane windows
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- Irrigation System with St. Augustine in Front and Rear Yards
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .