DriftwoodSeries: Single-Family Homes
You’ll find the right space, in the right places, in the Driftwood. On the first floor, an airy kitchen with island dovetails with a café area and gathering room, while a room off the kitchen multitasks as a den or home office. An impressive staircase leads to a go-to space for making family memories – a huge upstairs game room that can even be an optional fourth bedroom with bath.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Centex home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $237,990 Starting From
- $1,827/mo Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2470 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Driftwood is a wonderfully flexible plan that fits the needs of growing families. The spacious gathering room on the main level flows seamlessly into an open kitchen, which features beautiful birch cabinets and granite countertops. A large café seating area offers space for casual family meals or more formal gatherings. The second level game room is perfect for family game or movie night.Request Info
- Access to Owner’s Entry online homecare portal
- Homeowner’s Limited Warranty Program
- Sentricon® termite treatment system
- Taexx® Tubes-In-The-Wall™ patented pest defense system
- Exterior garden hose bibs (location per plan)
- Front door chime
- Hard-wired carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms (per plan)
- Pre-Wired Telephone Outlets Category 5E (per plan)
- Pre-Wired TV Outlets RG6 (per plan)
- Recessed lighting in the kitchen
- Water conserving elongated water closets
- Weather-proof exterior outlets (location per plan)
- 17" Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- Knock-down textured ceilings
- Orange-peel textured walls
- Schlage® Exterior Door Hardware
- Shaw® carpeting in designer colors
- Additional 4th Bedroom & 3.5 Baths Available
- Den/Study Option
- Dimensional 30-year shingle roof
- Hurricane Shutters Included
- Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System on the perimeter of home
- Sherwin-Williams® Flex Lox® high quality exterior paint
- High-efficiency heat pump and central 15 SEER A/C Unit
- Insulated ductwork throughout
- Low-E vinyl dual pane windows
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36” Designer Maple Cabinets with Crown (Single-family homes)
- Granite Countertops
- Ice maker line plumbed-in
- Legacy Cabinets® wood cabinetry (Townhomes)
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Whirlpool® Black Ceramic Top Range
- Whirlpool® Black Microwave
- Whirlpool® Black Multi-Cycle Dishwasher
- Durable poured-concrete foundation walls
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Structurally engineered joist floor and roof trusses
- Covered and/or Extended Lanai Option
- Dual Sinks in Owner's Bathroom
- Vikrell® Shower Stall in Owner's Shower
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- Irrigation System with St. Augustine in Front and Rear Yards
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .