Walk-In Customers Welcome
Enclaves at Eagle Landing
End your search for the perfect balance of location and affordability. Located in North Fort Myers, Enclaves at Eagle Landing is conveniently located between I-75 and US-41, near abundant shopping, dining, and recreation. Offering new construction, single-family homes with attractive lake and preserve views, starting from the low $200s, Enclaves is the ideal fit for your lifestyle and budget.
Tour our new homes at Enclaves at Eagle Landing
Text or call 239-778-0241
Tour Enclaves at Eagle Landing
The Browning lives larger than its square footage offering a new construction home with bright open-plan living spaces and three spacious bedrooms.
The Chapman welcomes you in, this one-story new home layout with an owner's retreat and extra rooms is perfect for your growing family.
The one-story Hanover features an open, new home floorplan with four bedrooms, an Owner's Retreat, plus a cook’s kitchen with center island.
The two-story, new construction Thompson offers a flex space on the first floor, with an owner's suite and three secondary rooms on the second.
The Wakefield’s thoughtfully designed new home layout offers flexible living space, downstairs owner's suite, and upstairs loft.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- No CDD
- Welcoming community with approximately 188 homesites
- One and two-story, single-family home designs with open floor plans
- Water and preserve view homesites
- Lee County Schools with close proximity to: Bayshore Elementary, Oak Hammock Middle School and Riverdale High School
- Conveniently located in Fort Myers, 2.5 miles east of I-75 and 2.5 miles west of US 41
- 5.5 miles to Fort Myers River District featuring numerous shopping, dining and entertainment
- 5.5 miles to cultural attractions like the Edison & Ford Winter Estates, Burroughs Homes & Gardens and Centennial Park
- Close to everyday conveniences such as Publix (.2 miles) and Walmart (3.8 miles)
- Close to numerous shopping and dining opportunities like Gulf Coast Town Center (20 mins), Bell Tower Shops (25 mins) or Coconut Point Mall ( 25 mins)
- Easy access to Southwest Florida International Airport, RSW, only 20 mins away
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Live Grand Opening Recap
Watch the recap of the Facebook Live Grand Opening. Click on the link below then click the "Discussion" tab to view the video.Watch Video
The Centex Difference
Get a new home that is personalized to fit your lifestyle. With our higher standards, we make it easy to shop, build and finance the home you've always wanted.Learn More
Centex Homes are Smart Homes
Centex Smart Home lets you make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, because when your home gets smarter, life gets better.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Buying New vs. Existing
When you buy a new home, you can rest assured knowing that things work, as they should. From energy-saving features to new appliances and fresh décor—it’s hard to beat move-in ready.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(7) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
THE RIGHT TIME TO BUY
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Learn More
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More