The Plan 4 home design features an impressive open plan kitchen with a spacious pantry and optional island. Homeowners with extended family or guests will appreciate the optional casita with bedroom 4 offered off the main entry. The owner’s suite offers dual sinks, an optional super shower, and walk-in closet. This plan is ideal for large families.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $299,990 Starting From
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2450 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
Electrical & Plumbing
- Pre-wired for ceiling fan in family/great room, owner's suite and secondary bedrooms
- Pre-wired for home-run RG6 cable in family/great room and owner's suite
- Telephone outlets in kitchen and owner's suite
- A fiber optic neighborhood
- Convenient indoor laundry with exhaust fan, pre-plumbed for gas hookup
- Convenient under stair storage in two-story homes
- Designer-selected carpeting
- Early warning smoke detectors in all bedrooms
- Easy-care, no-wax vinyl floor
- Modern 3-panel interior doors with satin nickel-finish door knobs, hinges and doorstops
- Rounded drywall corners at walls and window openings
- Sheet-rocked and fire-taped interior garage walls
- Strategically-located early warning carbon monoxide detector
- Beautifully styled, insulated fiberglass entry door with oil-rubbed bronze door knob and view hole
- Broom-finished walk and driveway
- Convenient front & rear exterior electrical outlets
- Decorative, raised-panel sectional garage doors
- Premium laminated shingle roof with a lifetime limited warranty
- Separate water closet in owner's bath for privacy (in select plans)
- Spacious owner's suites with adjoining bathrooms
- Walk-in closet at owner's suite
- Drip irrigation
- Professionally designed front-yard landscaping with automatic irrigation system and rear-yard fencing
- Easy to clean fiberglass tub/shower combination
- Exhaust fans in all baths
- Laminate countertop with no-drip edge in a variety of designer colors
- Stylish Moen® chrome plumbing fixtures
- Bedroom 6 in lieu of Den
- Optional Casita with it's own entry and bathroom
- His and Her's walk-in closets in the master bedroom
- Attractive Moen® chrome plumbing fixture
- Beautiful wood cabinetry with hidden hinges, laminated interiors and adjustable upper shelves
- Double-compartment, stainless steel sink with waste disposal
- Easy to clean, laminate countertop with bullnose edge in choice of two colors
- Quality Whirlpool® appliances including gas range and dishwasher
- Refrigerator space plumbed for ice-makers
- Spacious pantries for added storage space (in select plans)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified appliances including dishwasher
- High Performance Alpine SolarBan 70™ low-E windows
- Optional Radiant barrier offred at attic
- Programmable thermostat
- Tankless hot water heater
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More