A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Centex home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $359,670 Starting From
- $2,544/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1693 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- Armstrong® no-wax resilient flooring in entry foyer, powder room & baths
- Deadbolt locks on exterior doors
- Elegant panel-style doors with polished chrome hardware throughout
- Shaw® plush wall-to-wall carpet in select areas
- Sherwin Williams® two-tone paint
- Voluminous 9' ceilings on the main floor
- Great Room
- Convenient tilt-in feature on single-hung, double-paned "Low-E" glass vinyl windows
- R-13 insulation in exterior walls & R-38 insulation in attic
- Armana® appliance package including: dishwasher and electric range with hood
- Armstrong® no-wax resilient flooring
- InSinkErator® 1/2 horsepower disposal
- Pantry for convenient food storage
- Stainless steel single-bowl sink
- Timberlake® flat-panel oak cabinets in your choice of colors
- Wilsonart® easy clean laminate countertop in a variety of colors
- Kitchen Nook
- Door chime
- Smoke detectors with battery backup on each level and every bedroom
- Telephone and cable TV connections
- Electric hot water heater
- Lennox® gas heating and 12 SEER electric central air conditioning system
- 20-year roof shingles for extended protection
- Color coordinated fiberglass front door and shutters (per elevation)
- Convenient hose bib and exterior electrical outlets (per plan)
- Low-maintenance vinyl siding
- Professionally designed exterior color packages
- 6x6 ceramic tile surround on tub and shower
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Pedestal sink and mirror in powder room (per plan)
- Timberlake® oak vanity cabinets
- Fully sodded lawn
- Optional three level extension
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select an Upgrade Package for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
The Preferred Package features hardwood floors throughout the main living area, 14x10 deck off the kitchen, and granite countertops in the kitchen.See More
The Preferred Plus Package features a finished lower level rec room, stainless steel appliances, and a kitchen island for extra work space.See More
The Prestige Package features a rear extension with concrete patio, upgraded hardwoods, and upgraded stair railings throughout.See More
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More