Walk-In Customers Welcome
Homestead at Carter's Station
Homestead at Carter's Station offers affordable homes for sale in the classic southern town of Columbia which is adjacent to Spring Hill. Columbia's historic town square includes great options for shopping, dining and live music. Located south of Nashville, this new construction community offers a small town experience near big city living. Choose from a variety of Centex new home designs, with generously sized homesites, in a perfect location for every family.
Tour Homestead at Carter's Station
$1,507/moPrincipal & Interest Only
With 3 bedrooms, a generous upstairs loft, and an open-plan great room, the versatile two-story Harris at Carter's Station is the ideal new home for growing families.
$1,578/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Murray new home design at Carter's Station has an open kitchen with island, leading to casual and formal dining areas, as well as a loft and second floor Owner's Suite.
$1,604/moPrincipal & Interest Only
Hartwell has an open concept living with the owner's suite on the mail level, an inviting foyer, large open kitchen with island and open pantry, spacious great room, two generous bedrooms, and an oversized upstairs loft.
$1,633/moPrincipal & Interest Only
Hampton gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a guest suite with full bath.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Olympus Athletic Club - 6 Miles
- Longview Recreation Center - 6 Miles
- The Crossings of Spring Hill Shops, Restaurants, & Movie Theater - 4 Miles
- AMC Classic Movie Theater - 4.6 Miles
- Rippavilla Plantation - 2.9 Miles
- Spring Hill (self-guided) Battlefield Driving Tour - 6 Miles
- Kings Creek Golf Course - 7 Miles
- James K. Polk Museum - 7.4 Miles
- Elm Springs Historic Home - 10 Miles
- Target - 4 Miles
- Books-A-Million - 4 Miles
- Bed, Bath, & Beyond - 4 Miles
- One and Two Story Home Designs with Flex Rooms, Walk-In Closets, Lofts, & More
- Zoned for Spring Hill High, Middle, & Elementary School
- Fiber Network Provides Up To Gigabit Internet Speeds
- Evans Park - 4.6 Miles
- Port Royal Park & Splash Pad - 6.8 Miles
- Maury Regional Hospital - 7 Miles
- Vanderbilt Children's After Hours Clinic - 7.1 Miles
- Northside Medical Professionals - 4.4 Miles
- Walgreens Pharmacy - 6.5 Miles
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Buying New vs. Existing
When you buy a new home, you can rest assured knowing that things work, as they should. From energy-saving features to new appliances and fresh décor—it’s hard to beat move-in ready.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(4) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More