Hampton customizes to fit the needs of families. An upstairs loft multitasks as a private getaway, or an area for family together time. Downstairs, flex space off the foyer suggests a den or dining room, and a tucked-away flex room (with half bath) invites a home office, guest suite, or children’s play area. The open kitchen connects to the café area and sunlit gathering room.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Centex home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $206,990 Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2606 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Hampton single-family home offers a wonderfully versatile floor plan with up to six bedrooms for the large or growing family. On the first floor, the island kitchen features a large corner pantry and overlooks both the café and gathering room. Two flex rooms allow you to configure the space to meet your needs, whether as a home office, a kids' play room, a super laundry, or even a first-floor bedroom. The upstairs loft can be used as a family media room or converted to another bedroom.Request Info
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Engineered I-joist flooring system (per plan)
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
- Architecturally distinctive home elevations with brick accent
- Attached two-car garage
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- Fiberglass asphalt roof shingles with 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- Masonite® Belleville insulated fiberglass entry door
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- Vinyl siding with manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
- Wayne-Dalton® raised-panel garage door
- Windows with Low-E glass and removable screens
- Aristokraft® Sinclair birch kitchen cabinetry
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with accessible wall box
- Moen® family of faucets and fixtures for your kitchen and bathrooms
- Sterling® double-basin stainless steel kitchen sink with garbage disposal and vegetable sprayer
- Whirlpool® built-in dishwasher
- Whirlpool® electric self-cleaning range and range hood
- Wilsonart® laminate kitchen countertops
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- Cable TV outlet featuring RG-6 wiring
- PEX flexible piping with 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Dexter® by Schlage® interior and exterior door hardware with nickel finish
- Energy saving CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- Kichler® nickel finish interior lighting package
- Knockdown textured ceilings
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- Four Spacious Bedrooms + Loft
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- Open Floor Plan
- Flexible Living Space
- Aristokraft® bath cabinetry with cultured marble tops
- Sterling® pedestal sink in powder room
- Sterling® Vikrell® tub and shower surround with integrated molded shelving
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 14 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
- Fully sodded homesite
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More