New Homesites Released
Discover new affordable homes at Haverhill Farms with easy connectivity to Lawrenceville and I-85 via GA-316. These new homes for sale are located in top Gwinnett County school districts and feature excellent amenities such as a Junior Olympic swimming pool and playground. Explore home designs with options for first or second floor owner's suites, outdoor living, and flexible spaces perfect for any family.
$1,470/moPrincipal & Interest Only
With a stately façade, the Hartwell at Haverhill Farms has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
$1,485/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Hampton at Haverhill Farms gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multiuse room with a half bath.
$1,522/moPrincipal & Interest Only
At Haverhill Farms, you'll find ample space in the Mitchell with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
$1,560/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Pennington at Haverhill Farms impresses with an inviting foyer, huge living spaces, upstairs loft and up to 5 bedrooms.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Amenities include Jr. Olympic swimming pool, cabana, and playground
- Just 5 miles to GA-316
- Harbins Park just 4 miles away featuring miles of trail, playground, dog park and more
- Top Gwinnett County schools
- Shoppes at Webb Gin 12 miles away and Mall of Georgia 17 miles away
- Proposed expansion to Greenway Trail System will feature direct access from the community
- Barrow Crossing shopping center features a Publix, Target, T.J. Maxx, Chick-fil-A, Belk and more just 10 minutes away
- This community includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.