Smaller families give the single-story Marina high marks. An open kitchen makes it easy to serve family meals in the bistro dining area. There’s a natural flow to the gathering space that encourages family time – and entertaining guests. The Owner’s Suite, with walk-in closet, is nestled away near the rear of the home, with backyard views and easy access to the outdoor patio or optional lanai.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Centex home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $193,990 Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1674 Sq. Ft.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The single-story Marina floor plan offers a natural flow from the spacious gathering room, perfect for family game night and entertaining, to a beautiful open kitchen featuring birch cabinetry and granite countertops. The interconnected café seating area offers space for intimate family meals or a homework space for kids.Request Info
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool ® clean design electric range with self-cleaning oven
- Whirlpool ® multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® built-in microwave
- Whirlpool® refrigerator
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 30” upper wall cabinets with hardware
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Cable TV and telephone outlets, per plan
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Decorative baseboard trim
- Tile floors in foyer, kitchen, breakfast nook, baths, and laundry
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Whirlpool® Washer and Dryer
- “Tubes in the Wall” pest defense system
- Concrete driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Sentricon Termite bait system
- Shingle roof
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Whole house gutters
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Fiberglass surround in Master & Secondary bath(s)
- Laminate vanity tops
- Owner’s shower with enclosure
- Wood bath cabinets
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
Home Site Map
Click below to see the available home sites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More