Smaller families give the single-story Marina high marks. An open kitchen makes it easy to serve family meals in the bistro dining area. There’s a natural flow to the gathering space that encourages family time – and entertaining guests. The Owner’s Suite, with walk-in closet, is nestled away near the rear of the home, with backyard views and easy access to the outdoor patio or optional lanai.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Marina by taking this video tour.
Step inside the Marina by taking the virtual reality tour. Click the button below to get started.
- $196,990 Starting From
- $1,603/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1674 Sq. Ft.
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smart Home prewire: wiring enclosure, wireless access point wiring, hardwired locations (per plan) and CAT 6 wiring
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Decorative baseboard trim
- Tile floors in foyer, kitchen, breakfast nook, baths, and laundry
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- The Marina is perfect for smaller families. Its open kitchen creates a natural flow to the gathering space encouraging family time and entertaining guests. The private Owner’s Suite, with walk-in closet, is the ideal place to relax after a long day.
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool ® clean design electric range with oven
- Whirlpool ® multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® built-in microwave
- Whirlpool® refrigerator
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 30” upper wall cabinets with hardware
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- LED downlighting
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Whirlpool® Washer and Dryer
- “Tubes in the Wall” pest defense system
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Paver driveway
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Sentricon Termite bait system
- Shingle roof
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Whole house gutters
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Fiberglass surround in Master & Secondary bath(s)
- Laminate vanity tops
- Owner’s shower with enclosure
- Wood bath cabinets
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.