Centex offers affordable new homes for sale in Clear Pond. Nestled in a unique serene and wooded section of Clear Pond, you'll find a convenient and affordable lifestyle from the low $200's. Within Carolina Forest in the heart of Myrtle Beach, enjoy easy access to great schools, shopping, dining, golf, beaches, recreation and entertainment. At Clear Pond, you can start enjoying the completed amenities including a clubhouse, two swimming pools, playground and fitness center.
Tour Clear Pond
Explore Clear Pond. The life you want, where you want to live it, has never been so attainable.
The light-filled one-story Rosemont new home design's open floor plan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, large secondary bedrooms, ample storage and over-sized laundry room.
The single-level Morgan new home floor plan showcases open main living areas and features three bedrooms and flexible space.
The Compton’s open concept modern new home design, with large kitchen island overlooking the great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
The spacious Aspire new home plan boasts three bedrooms, upstairs loft, Everyday Entry, gathering room, and versatile first-floor flex space.
With a stately façade, Hartwell new home plan has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
The Hampton new home plan gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
You'll find ample space in the Mitchell new home plan with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Forest Square Retail Center offers an array of of to-go and sit-down dining options including Chili's, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Buffalo Wild Wings, Starbucks, McDonald's, Zaxby's, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, Chic-fil-A, Murphy's Law Bar and Restaurant, Famous Toastery and more.
- Natural Gas Community
- Located in popular Carolina Forest.
- Central location between the heart of Myrtle Beach and Conway.
- Amenity with clubhouse, fitness center, two pools and playground
- Less than 2.5 miles to Hwy 501.
- Less than 5 miles to Tanger Outlet mall that offers popular retail shopping including brands like Columbia, Haggar, Polo Ralph Lauren, OshKkosh B'gosh, COACH, Guess, Forever 21, Under Armor and more.
- Just 10 miles from Broadway at the Beach, a popular place to eat, shop, enjoy live entertainment and nightlife.
- Close to Waccamaw River Park, Conway Dog Park and Riverfront Park.
- Nearby Carolina Forest Recreation Center offers diverse programs, facilities and activities for all ages. Carolina Forest Library is also just around the corner.
- Next-door to Myrtle Beach National golf course.
- Near The Wizard Golf Links, Burning Ridge Golf Club, Legends Golf & Resort and many others.
- 10 miles from the Myrtle Beach Pelicans stadium where the area’s Minor League Baseball Team plays.
- 5 miles from Myrtle Beach Speedway race track.
Receive up to $7,500 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks*
For a limited time, receive up to $7,500 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks.*Learn More
Hometown Heroes Save $2,000
Centex Homes is offering an additional $2,000 off to Hometown Heroes, including Military Members & Veterans, First Responders, Medical Personnel & Full Time Educators.Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Opening Doors To Homeownership Since 1972
Your path to homeownership starts with Pulte Mortgage. We provide an easy, convenient, and personalized lending experience that fits your financial needs. Speak with a local Advisor today.Learn More
Centex Smart Home
Centex Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation that really brings your home to life.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Buying New vs. Existing
When you buy a new home, you can rest assured knowing that things work, as they should. From energy-saving features to new appliances and fresh décor—it’s hard to beat move-in ready.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(1) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More