About the Community
Centex Homes at Clear Pond in Myrtle Beach is now open! Nestled in a unique serene and wooded section of Clear Pond, Centex Homes offers a convenient and affordable lifestyle from the low $200's. Located within Carolina Forest in the heart of Myrtle Beach, you’ll enjoy easy access to great schools, shopping, dining, golf, beaches, recreation and entertainment. At Clear Pond, you can start enjoying the completed amenities including a clubhouse, two swimming pools, playground and fitness center.
The light-filled one-story Rosemont's open floorplan offers three bedrooms, including a generous Owner's Retreat, plus a spacious open kitchen.
The single-level Morgan floorplan showcases open main living areas and features three bedrooms and flexible space.
The Compton’s open concept modern design, with large kitchen island overlooking the great room, makes entertaining a breeze.
The spacious Aspire boasts three bedrooms, upstairs loft, Everyday Entry, gathering room, and versatile first-floor flex space.
With a stately façade, Hartwell has an inviting foyer, huge great room, downstairs Owner’s Suite, and a giant upstairs loft.
The Hampton gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a multi-use room with half bath.
You'll find ample space in the Mitchell with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft, and downstairs flex room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Forest Square Retail Center offers an array of of to-go and sit-down dining options including Chili's, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Buffalo Wild Wings, Starbucks, McDonald's, Zaxby's, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, Chic-fil-A, Murphy's Law Bar and Restaurant, Famous Toastery and more.
- Natural Gas Community
- Located in popular Carolina Forest.
- Central location between the heart of Myrtle Beach and Conway.
- Amenity with clubhouse, fitness center, pools, playground and horse shoe pits.
- Less than 2.5 miles to Hwy 501.
- Less than 5 miles to Tanger Outlet mall that offers popular retail shopping including brands like Columbia, Haggar, Polo Ralph Lauren, OshKkosh B'gosh, COACH, Guess, Forever 21, Under Armor and more.
- Just 10 miles from Broadway at the Beach, a popular place to eat, shop, enjoy live entertainment and nightlife.
- Close to Waccamaw River Park, Conway Dog Park and Riverfront Park.
- Nearby Carolina Forest Recreation Center offers diverse programs, facilities and activities for all ages. Carolina Forest Library is also just around the corner.
- Next-door to Myrtle Beach National golf course.
- Near The Wizard Golf Links, Burning Ridge Golf Club, Legends Golf & Resort and many others.
- 10 miles from the Myrtle Beach Pelicans stadium where the area’s Minor League Baseball Team plays.
- 5 miles from Myrtle Beach Speedway race track.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Centex Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. *See sales consultantGet Started
Centex Smart Home
Centex Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation that really brings your home to life.Learn More
Opening Doors To Homeownership Since 1972
Your path to homeownership starts with Pulte Mortgage. We provide an easy, convenient, and personalized lending experience that fits your financial needs. Speak with a local Advisor today.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Developed using quality control measures, the Centex Build Quality Experience is a step-by-step process that helps to ensure your home is built with a high level of quality down to the very last detail.
Buying New vs. Existing
When you buy a new home, you can rest assured knowing that things work, as they should. From energy-saving features to new appliances and fresh décor—it’s hard to beat move-in ready.
(2) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
What You've Dreamed
Build Quality Experience
See how our step-by-step build process uses strict quality control measures to ensure your home is built to last.Learn More
What to Know Before You Buy
Take the mystery out of mortgages with a collection of articles and a mortgage calculator that can help you with home financing.Learn More