Open concept living makes the main floor of the Brighton townhome ideal for those who love to entertain guests. The island kitchen features a serving bar and overlooks both the casual café and gathering room, which opens to the deck. The downstairs flex room can be used for a home office or a private workout space, and the top floor features two Owner’s Suites with private baths.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Centex home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $148,990 Starting From
- $1,167/mo Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1498 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Brighton stands out for its three stories of functional living. Off the attached garage, the flex space can be converted to a home office or second space for TV viewing. Upstairs, you'll find the bedroom level. On the main floor, the kitchen, featuring birch cabinetry, flows into the cafe and gathering room which opens onto a deck, making the space ideal for entertaining.Request Info
Electrical & Plumbing
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- Cable TV outlet featuring RG-6 wiring
- Lubrizol FlowGuard Gold® CPVC waterlines
- Aristokraft® wood kitchen cabinetry
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with easily accessible wall box
- Moen® family of faucets and fixtures for your kitchen and bathrooms
- Sterling® double-basin stainless steel kitchen sink with garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® built-in dishwasher
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning range and range hood
- Wilsonart® kitchen countertops
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- Private balcony
- Sliding glass doors with Low-E glass panes filled with argon gas
- ThermaTru® Smooth-Star® insulated fiberglass entry door with peep site
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- Wayne-Dalton® insulated raised-panel garage door with garage door opener and keypad
- Windows with Low-E glass and removable screens
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 13 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
- Spacious, landscaped common park area
- Aristokraft® bath cabinetry with cultured marble tops
- Sterling® Vikrell® tub and shower surround with integrated molded shelving
- CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- Dexter® by Schlage® interior and exterior door hardware with nickel finish
- Dual owner's suite concept - each with private bath
- Finished lower level flex space
- Knockdown-textured ceilings
- Large living/great room
- Laundry conveniently located on bedroom level
- Mini-blinds on all windows
- Nickel finish interior lighting package
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Engineered I-joist flooring system
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More