Enjoy the convenience of single-story living in the well-planned Jamestown (DH) home design. A cathedral ceiling spans the main living area creating a sense of openness and volume and connects the kitchen with the dining area and great room. The master suite features an attached bath and walk-in closet while down the hall, you’ll find two additional bedrooms. And with an attached garage, you’ll love the ease of coming and going without having to brave the elements.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Centex home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $167,900 Starting From
- $1,315/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1200 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- Architecturally distinctive home elevations
- Attached two-car garage
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- Entry lights at front and back doors
- Fiberglass asphalt roof shingles with 25-year warranty
- Fully sodded homesite
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- Sliding glass doors with Low-E glass panes filled with argon gas
- Steel entry door with peep site
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- Vinyl siding with manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
- Wayne-Dalton® raised-panel garage door
- Windows with Low-E glass panes filled with argon gas plus removable screens
- Aristokraft® bath cabinetry with cultured marble tops
- Sterling® pedestal sink in powder room
- Sterling® Vikrell® tub and shower surround with integrated molded shelving
- Aristokraft® Oakland wood kitchen cabinetry with 36" tall wall cabinets
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with easily accessible wall box
- Moen® family of faucets and fixtures for your kitchen and bathrooms
- Sterling® double-basin stainless steel kitchen sink with garbage disposal and vegetable sprayer
- Wilsonart® kitchen countertops
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Engineered I-joist flooring system
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
- Cable TV outlet featuring RG-6 wiring
- Cathedral Ceiling Throughout Main Living Area
- CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- Dexter® by Schlage® interior and exterior door hardware with nickel finish
- Free-standing homes - no shared walls
- Knockdown-textured ceilings
- Nickel finish interior lighting package
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- Lubrizol FlowGuard Gold® CPVC waterlines
- Open Floor Plan
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 13 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More