At Cherry Glen, you’ll find the pride of home ownership within reach with affordable new construction homes. Here you’ll discover a picturesque community that appeals to everyone from first-time buyers to growing families. Its one- and two-story new homes are located in the sought-after Oldham County School District in historic La Grange. Streamlining the homebuying process, Cherry Glen offers an abundance of included features and one-stop shopping for all your financing needs.
The new construction Serenada lives larger than its square footage and offers bright open-plan living spaces and three spacious bedrooms.
The Oakdale new home design at Cherry Glen features large living spaces and open-concept layout with 3 bedrooms, including a spacious Owner’s Suite.
The Crisfield new home design at Cherry Glen boasts an open-concept layout with front flex space, upstairs loft and luxurious Owner’s Suite with oversized walk-in closet.
The spacious Aspire new construction home boasts four bedrooms, upstairs loft, Everyday Entry®, spacious gathering room and versatile first-floor flex space.
The Hampton new construction home gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space and a multi-use room with half bath.
You'll find ample space in Mitchell new home design with a large Owner’s Suite, formal dining room, upstairs loft and downstairs flex room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Highly Sought-After Oldham County School District
- Cul-de-Sac Homesites Available
- Convenient Location near Necessary and Luxury Amenities
- Close Proximity to the Full Service Baptist Health Hospital
- Single- and Two-Story Home Designs
- Just 20 Miles from Louisville City center
- Winding Streetscapes in Community
- 150+ Spacious Homesites Boasting 2 Distinct Home Design Series
- Quick Access to Interstate 71
- Offers Quality Home Features such as: Expanded Owner's Entry, Open Floorplans, Flex Rooms and Extra Storage Space (per plan)
- Abundance of Included Features to Streamline the Homebuying Process
- Built-in Smart Home Technology
- Homes Ready for Move-in When you Are
Up to $5,000 Closing Costs on Quick Move-In Homes
When you purchase a quick move-in home in Louisville, you’ll receive up to $5,000
closing costs when you partner with our affiliate, Pulte Mortgage. See sales for additional details.
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Centex Smart Home Technology
Centex Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Effortless Choice, Quality Features Included
Designing your home with us is simple, clear and easy. From appliances to flooring, we offer features that keep your wallet happy and the homebuying process stress-free.See Sales for Details
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Buying New vs. Existing
When you buy a new home, you can rest assured kn