Choices abound in the single-story Canopy. Flex space allows for a den, formal dining area, or fourth bedroom. After preparing meals together in the open kitchen (with optional island), families can choose to dine and entertain in the interconnected café area, gathering room, or outdoor patio, which can be an optional covered lanai. Later, relax in the Owner’s Suite with walk-in closet.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Centex home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $238,230 Starting From
- $1,695/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 1972 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36” Designer Birch Cabinets, with Crown Molding
- Extended Kitchen Island (per plan)
- Granite Countertops
- Moen® Chrome Faucet
- Pantry (per plan)
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Whirlpool® Black Ceramic Top Range
- Whirlpool® Black Microwave
- Whirlpool® Black Multi-Cycle Dishwasher
- 50-Gallon Water Heater (per plan)
- Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Exterior Openings
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell® Programmable Thermostat
- Low-E Dual Pane Vinyl Windows
- Off Ridge Vent and Flow-Thru Soffit Systems for Effective Attic Ventilation
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- Above-Slab Borate Treatment with Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System on the perimeter of Home
- Coach Light(s) per plan
- Concrete Driveways and Leadwalks
- Covered Lanai with Brick Pavers (per plan)
- Designer Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- Exterior All-Weather Electrical Outlets (per plan)
- Exterior Hose Bibs (per plan)
- Front Porch with Textured Concrete (per plan)
- Hurricane Shutters Included
- Irrigation System with St. Augustine in Front Yard and Non-irrigated Bahia in Rear Yard
- Patio with Brick Pavers (per plan)
- PlyGem® Windows
- Professionally Designed Landscaping Package
- Rear and Side Banding
- Steel Raised Panel Garage Door with Automatic Opener and 2 Remotes
- Taexx® Built-In Pest Control Defense
- Whole-House Gutters
- Optional Extended Covered Lanai
- Concrete Block Construction
- Full-Wrap Cementitious Textured Exterior Finish
- Fungus Resistant Dimensional Fiberglass Shingle Roof with 30-Year Warranty
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Reinforced Concrete Slabs with Vapor Barrier
- Underground Utilities
- 12” Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- 8'-4" Second Floor Ceiling Height
- Decorative Wood Window Sills
- Dexter by Schlage® Chrome Knob-Style Door Handles
- Knockdown Textured Ceilings and Orange Peel Walls
- Moen® Plumbing Fixtures
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms (per plan)
- Pre-Wired Telephone Outlets Category 5E (per plan)
- Pre-Wired TV Outlets RG6
- Seagull Lighting® Package
- Shaw® Carpeting
- Optional Den
- Optional 4th Bedroom
- Ceramic Tile Shower Walls in Owner's Bath
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Decorative Lighting Package
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Moen® Chrome Faucets
- Vikrell® Shower Pan in Owner's Shower (Only on 2nd Floor)
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- WilsonArt® Laminate Countertops with Drop-In Sink
Why Build With Centex
Thoughtful floor plans, and energy efficient appliances are just the beginning. Build your new home with Centex and you also get the experienced partner you need to help you build a home that is right for you.
Quick Move-In Homes
CanopySereno 16331 Treasure Point Drive, Wimauma, Florida 33598 Lot Number: 02006 (866) 236-7851
- Quick Move-in Now
- Covered Lanai onto Private Backyard
- 8' Glass Front Door & Stone Exterior
- Open Floorplan w/Porcelain Tile thru-out
- Large Flex Room
- CDD Debt Paid Off !
CanopySereno 16343 Treasure Point Drive, Wimauma, Florida 33598 Lot Number: 01406 (866) 236-7851
- Smart Home with Open floorplan
- Covered &Paved Lanai to private backyard
- Two en-suites in this floorplan!
- Upgraded Tile and Granite throughout
- Stainless Whirpool Appliances
- CDD Debt PAID OFF!
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
What You've Dreamed
Home Buying 101
From home selection to the build process, find out how it all works with this helpful Centex Q&A.Learn More
My Centex Account
Save the homes you love, create design boards and access Owner's Entry by signing up for My Centex.Learn More
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .