New Phase Available
Homestead at Carter's Station
Homestead at Carter's Station offers affordable homes for sale in the classic southern town of Columbia which is adjacent to Spring Hill. Columbia's historic town square includes great options for shopping, dining and live music. Located south of Nashville, this new construction community offers a small town experience near big city living. Choose from a variety of Centex new home designs, with generously sized homesites, in a perfect location for every family.
Tour Homestead at Carter's Station
$1,806/moPrincipal & Interest Only
With 3 bedrooms, a generous upstairs loft, and an open-plan great room, the versatile two-story Harris at Carter's Station is the ideal new home floor plan for growing families.
$1,870/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Murray new home floor plan at Carter's Station has an open kitchen with island, leading to casual and formal dining areas, as well as a loft and second-floor Owner's Suite.
$1,874/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Hartwell floor plan has an inviting foyer, a large open kitchen with an island and pantry, a spacious great room, and an oversized upstairs loft.
$1,933/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Hampton floor plan gets high marks for flexibility with an upstairs loft, downstairs flex space, and a guest suite with a full bath.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Evans Park - 4.6 Miles
- Port Royal Park & Splash Pad - 6.8 Miles
- The Crossings of Spring Hill Shops, Restaurants, & Movie Theater - 4 Miles
- AMC Classic Movie Theater - 4.6 Miles
- Rippavilla Plantation - 2.9 Miles
- Spring Hill (self-guided) Battlefield Driving Tour - 6 Miles
- Kings Creek Golf Course - 7 Miles
- James K. Polk Museum - 7.4 Miles
- Elm Springs Historic Home - 10 Miles
- Target - 4 Miles
- Books-A-Million - 4 Miles
- Bed, Bath, & Beyond - 4 Miles
- One and Two Story Home Designs with Flex Rooms, Walk-In Closets, Lofts, & More
- Zoned for Spring Hill High, Middle, & Elementary School
- Olympus Athletic Club - 6 Miles
- Longview Recreation Center - 6 Miles
- Maury Regional Hospital - 7 Miles
- Vanderbilt Children's After Hours Clinic - 7.1 Miles
- Northside Medical Professionals - 4.4 Miles
- Walgreens Pharmacy - 6.5 Miles
- Fiber Network Provides Up To Gigabit Internet Speeds
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Centex community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
A Message for our Valued Home Shoppers
A historically high demand across Middle Tennessee's housing market over the past several months has only reinforced our dedication to you, our valued customers. Click to read our letter to you.Read Letter
Nashville Ranked as One of the Best Places to Live in the U.S. 2021
Bankrate named Nashville #7 on its list of most livable and lovable places in 2021. They assessed 5 areas including affordability, education, job market, safety and well-being. On top of all that, there's some great live music!Read Article
Why Rent When You Can Own?
Rent prices are surging across the country. Control your situation by investing in a new home. Call or visit one of our community Sales Consultants to learn more.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.