There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
Beds: 0 - 0 | Baths: 0 - 0 | Sqft: 0 - 0
From 0 or 0/mo.
2186 Green Meadows Ln
Buda, TX 78610
- 2 Parks w/ Playscapes, Basketball, Covered Pavillion
- On-Site Tom Green Elementary School – TEA State Recognized
- 7 Minutes from South Austin
Beds: 3 - 3 | Baths: 2.0 - 2.5 | Sqft: 1443 - 2115
From 159990 or 1424/mo.
145 Stella Gold St
Buda, TX 78610
- Master Planned Community with Resort Style Amenities
- Children’s Splash Zone
- Covered Pavillion
Beds: 3 - 4 | Baths: 2.0 - 2.5 | Sqft: 0 - 2776
From 174990 or 1454/mo.
2054 Garlic Creek Dr
Buda, TX 78610
- Hays Consolidated School District
- Elm Grove Elementary
- 20 Minutes to Downtown Austin
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Centex residents in Austin enjoy the warm climate that allows a variety of outdoor activities year round. In addition to golf, biking, hiking and other outdoor activities. Austin hosts many outdoor art and music festivals throughout the year. Historic and artistic districts are part of the diverse culture and commitment to “keep Austin weird.” Centex communities are typically located near desirable schools, shopping, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Centex Homes in Austin
Centex homes offer affordable, smart designs that provide flexible living spaces for your changing lifestyle. Centex builds new homes with lasting value and that offer a variety of options and energy-efficient features. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- Open floor plans
- Centex Flex makes room for your changing lifestyle (den, office, game room or additional bedroom)
- Great Room
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Brick and stone architectural elevations
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Austin
The year-round warm weather in Austin provides the environment for outdoor activities. Residents in the Live Music Capital of the World are dedicated to “keeping Austin weird.”
Just outside of Austin, the City of Leander continues to grow and prosper. Residents and visitors love to explore this extraordinary hill-country area.
Things to Do
- Austin Children’s Museum
- Lady Bird Lake
- Zilker Park
- University of Texas sporting events
- George Washington Carver Museum
- College sports / minor league baseball and hockey
- Austin Nature & Science Center
- Round Rock Express
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center