There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
Beds: 3 - 4 | Baths: 2.0 - 2.5 | Sqft: 1763 - 2484
From 271990 or 1907/mo.
4225 Vegas De Suenos
Santa Fe, NM 87507
- Walking Paths Throughout Community
- Walk to Santa Fe Place Mall and Villa Linda Park
- Community Park with Children’s Play Area
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Centex residents enjoy scenic views and mild climate that enable them to enjoy all the benefits of outdoor living with the convenience of close proximity to the city. Santa Fe offers over 300 days of sunshine while still affording its residents all four seasons. Its rich culture makes it a top tourist destination that includes performing arts centers, museums, notable dining options and diverse shops and art galleries. Centex communities are conveniently located near the College of Santa Fe as well as shopping, dining opportunities and entertainment venues. Residents in Santa Fe experience all of the convenience of small town living without compromising any of the amenities expected in a larger city. Surrounded by the beautiful Sangre De Cristo Mountains, the area offers a number of outdoor activities including fishing, skiing, and hiking that promote an active lifestyle and make Santa Fe a wonderful place to live and raise a family.
Centex Homes in Santa Fe
Centex homes offer affordable, smart designs that provide lasting value and flexible living spaces for your changing lifestyle. These are some of the quality, energy-efficient features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- Open floor plans
- Casual living space
- Loft options allow you the flexibility to create your own space
- Large walk-in closets means less clutter and better storage
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Great Room
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- 3-car garage
- Gladiator® GarageWorks package for the ultimate custom-organized garage
- Pueblo Style architectural elevations
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Santa Fe
Things to Do
- Santa Fe Opera House
- College of Santa Fe
- The Lensic Performing Arts Center
- Santa Fe Plaza – Museums, shops, food
- Canyon Road
- Cross of the Martyrs
- Palace of the Governors
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi
- Loretto Chapel
- Old Santa Fe Railroad
- Santa Fe Indian and Folk Art Markets