There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
Beds: 3 - 4 | Baths: 2.5 - 2.5 | Sqft: 2159 - 2689
From 304990 or 2543/mo.
410 Pigott Dr.
Florence, NJ 08518
- 2-Miles from PA Turnpike, NJ Turnpike, Rte I-295 & Rte 130
- Named One of South Jersey’s “Top Towns To Live In”
- 30 minutes from Center City Philadelphia
Beds: 2 - 4 | Baths: 2.0 - 3.0 | Sqft: 1453 - 3052
From 349990 or 0/mo.
15 East Chatsworth Lane
Howell Twp, NJ 07727
- Gated Active Adult Community
- 18,400-Sq. Ft. Community Clubhouse
- First Floor Owner Suite's
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Centex residents in Central New Jersey are in the middle of the business hub with job opportunities in the three major cities that influence the US economy: New York, Philadelphia and Newark. Centex communities are located near the largest system of highways and railroads, making for an easy commute. Centex residents are drawn to the quality schools, cultural diversity and variety of shopping options in the Central New Jersey area, recognized as a great place to raise a family.
Centex Homes in Central New Jersey
Centex homes offer affordable, smart designs that provide flexible living spaces for your changing lifestyle. Centex builds new homes with lasting value and that offer a variety of options and energy-efficient features. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- Open floor plans
- Casual dining space
- Casual living space
- Loft options allow you the flexibility to create your own space
- Centex Flex makes room for your changing lifestyle (den, office, game room or additional bedroom)
- Large walk-in closets means less clutter and better storage
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Great Room
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Optional finished or unfinished basement
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Brick and stone architectural elevations
- Active adult community options
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
Where We Build Near Central New Jersey
At the center of Eatontown is Monmouth Mall. Eatontown also offers close proximity to the beach, Long Branch and Red Bank.
Florence Twp is located along the Delaware River. Many farms dot the countryside in this area which is also filled with quaint, home-town streets.
The Manasquan Reservoir in Howell Twp offers a natural setting in which to fish, bird-watch, jog, bike or walk your dog. The reservoir also features a nature exhibit of local wildlife.
Howell Twp Communities
Things to Do
- Six Flags Great Adventure
- Freehold Raceway
- Bowcraft Playland
- Trenton Thunder
- Sovereign Bank Arena
- McCarter Theater
- Mercer County Community Park
- Carteret Waterfront and Veteran’s Park
- Jersey Shore Premium Outlets
- Eagle Oaks Country Club (Golf)
- Pier Village