There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Savannah is in the Deep South and Centex residents enjoy a subtropical climate with long hot summers and mild winters. There are more than 100 distinct neighborhoods in Savannah, as well as 22 park-like squares around town. Centex residents in Savannah explore Historic and Victorian Districts as well as many national landmarks. The Port of Savannah provides the economic base which consists of manufacturing, the military and tourism. Centex communities are convenient to desirable schools and major transportation corridors as well as unique dining and shopping options.
Centex Homes in Savannah
Centex homes offer affordable, smart designs that provide flexible living spaces for your changing lifestyle. Centex builds new homes with lasting value and that offer a variety of options and energy-efficient features. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- Affordable home options
- Open floor plans
- Casual dining space
- Casual living space
- Loft options allow you the flexibility to create your own space
- Centex Flex makes room for your changing lifestyle (den, office, game room or additional bedroom)
- Large walk-in closets means less clutter and better storage
- Great Room
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- Brick and stone architectural elevations
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Radiant barrier roof-decking
Where We Build Near Savannah
There are over 100 distinct neighborhoods to explore in Savannah, as well as 22 park squares. Both residents and visitors enjoy the many historic and Victorian districts found in Savannah.
Things to Do
- Juliette Gordon Low House (founder of Girl Scouts)
- Georgia Historical Society
- Port of Savannah
- Telfair Academy of Arts & Sciences
- Savannah Historic District
- Savannah Victorian District
- Ghost tours
- National Landmark District