There are no communities within a 50 miles radius of . Below is a list of communities available 50+ miles away.
Featured Community in
miles from ""
- Sq. Ft.:
Home Designs Coming Soon
|Estimated Principal & Interest|
|Estimated Mortgage Insurance|
|Total Monthly Payments Starting From|
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available in this area, but we may have some available soon. For immediate assistance, please contact the community of your choice and tell them you’re interested in moving soon. They’ll keep you up-to-date on the homes as they become available.
For ongoing updates about communities in this area and quick move-in homes as they become available, complete this form.Click here to start a new search.
We currently don’t have any quick move-in homes available that meet your search criteria. Would you like to start a new search?
Upcoming Community Events
Located between Lake Tahoe and the San Francisco Bay area, Sacramento is the capital of California. Centex residents in Sacramento find desirable schools in an affordable, pleasant community in which to raise children. Plenty of locally-grown fruits and vegetables in Sacramento are available in nearby stores and Farmer’s Markets in this rich agricultural area. Several professional and amateur sports teams are based in Sacramento, and a short drive to the Bay Area provides access to many more. Centex residents are drawn to the beautiful California weather and affordable lifestyle.
Centex Homes in Sacramento
Centex homes offer affordable, smart designs that provide flexible living spaces for your changing lifestyle. Centex builds new homes with lasting value and that offer a variety of options and energy-efficient features. These are some of the features that are available to you, depending on where you choose to live.
- Open floor plans
- Casual dining space
- Casual living space
- Loft options allow you the flexibility to create your own space
- Centex Flex makes room for your changing lifestyle (den, office, game room or additional bedroom)
- Large walk-in closets means less clutter and better storage
- Walk-in pantry provides extra storage for bulk food items and more
- Great Room
- 5 or more bedrooms
- Raised/Vaulted ceilings
- Covered/Screened Porch, Patio or Lanai
- 3-car garage
- Brick and stone architectural elevations
- High efficiency low-emissivity windows
- Radiant barrier roof-decking
Where We Build Near Sacramento
Elk Grove is located just south of the state Capital in Sacramento. Elk Grove beautifully combines a small-town feeling with all of the amenities of an urban area.
Elk Grove Communities
Things to Do
- Sacramento Zoo
- Fairytale Town
- Farmers Markets
- Historic Old Sacramento
- California Musical Theatre
- Music Circus
- California State Railroad and Automobile Museum
- Golden Gate Bridge/Park
- Lake Tahoe
- California State Fair
- Folsom Lake
- AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants – NFL)
- Raley Field (River Cats AAA Baseball, concerts, events)
- Pier 39
- State Capitol Building
- Ghirardelli Square